Sandcastle Oceanfront Resort At The Pavilion

Rank 38 of 236 hotels
in Myrtle Beach
Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 11, 2012

Bulldoze this hotel, rebuild a new one! Fire everybody that works there for being so rude and inconsiderate, especially the housekeeping staff due to they don't know the meaning of the word clean!Our vacation was like an extremely horrible never ending nightmare!!!We wouldn't allow our dogs to stay there, let alone us being stupid and staying the night there, we felt filthy dirty and couldn't wait to get out of there! My husband had a heart attack a month and a half ago and the elevator stopped working,he had to endure 4 flights of stairs in the heated stairwells. The hallways were hot as h*ll, smelled like urine and our room smelled just as bad! This hotel was like a cheap dive that someone would bring a prostitute to! We haven't had a vacation in over 20 years, and thought that this experience in Myrtle Beach at your hotel would be a wonderful one, instead I cried and wished I had never came, and my husband was extremely disappointed as well, he felt very bad, like it was his fault and I was never going to forgive him for this, blaming himself. But we were both to blame, we didn't do enough research into this hotel and we should've known better! After reading some of the reviews, in which there were a few good ones, we were giving this hotel the benefit of doubt, the pictures sure looked good, but they were probably from 20 years ago when this hotel first opened!! Well I guess we all live and learn,at least we weren't at a total loss. I spoke with the manager who refunded the rest of our money for the other days we had planned on staying and then all I got was "I'm Sorry". That's pretty sh*tty! So we immediately packed up and headed back home a (12 Hr ride) to Ohio. We will never make this mistake again! Shame on all of you for taking advantage of people and for false advertisement!!!

Unique Quality: NOT ONE GOOD QUALITY ABOUT THIS HOTEL!

Nearby Sandcastle Oceanfront Resort At The Pavilion

Sandcastle Oceanfront Resort At The Pavilion

• Sandcastle Oceanfront Myrtle Beach
  • Sandcastle Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
  • Sandcastle Oceanfront Resort At The Pavilion Hotel Myrtle Beach

Address: 1802 North Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, 29577, United States

Amenities at Sandcastle Oceanfront Resort At The Pavilion

• Suites
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Myrtle Beach Travel Forum

Need advice about Myrtle Beach, South Carolina? Visit the Travel Forum for Myrtle Beach and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Myrtle Beach hotel reviews