161 Sea Watch Drive, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, 29572, United States
Hotels.com Booking.com Expedia.com

More about Sea Watch Resort

Had a great time at the Sea Watch, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Had such a great time with our family in a 3 bedroom condo that we all decided to go back again this summer. The beach, pools and everything in general are really wonderful...staff are pleasant and courteous.

Not what we paid for!

When we were shown the timeshare, we were mislead. The resort was only to be for timeshare owners. However, the majority of the motel is not timeshares. The timeshare units are on the highest floors and they have bad views. The units aren't as nice as the Sea Watch units that are not time share. We have tried to sell our unit, but no one seems to want it. We have had it listed with a real estate company for 6 months and haven't had the first offer. The Fairfield staff does have very good activities for children. That is a plus. But, we wish that Fairfield had explained more information to us and we weren't stuck with bad views and top floors.

Great place

Recently returned from here. It was avery nice hotel. This time around we stayed in one of the pnethouse suites which are nice and not at all expensive this time of year (December). The room was clean and comfortable. The check in/out was quick and painless as well. We even got show tickets (Alabama Theater) for $15 each without having to hear the sales pitch. All in all, we enjoyed our stay and had no major complaints.

This is mysecond time staying at this resort, but my first as a regular guest in the hotel. Last year I stayed as a Farifield member in one of the villas and I will say that they are much nicer. We tried to stay in one again this year, but were told there were no vacancies (even though there sure looked to be a some). If you know a Fairfield member and they can set you up, this is the way to go.

Great Place to stay

We spent 5 days at Sea Watch in September and liked it so well that we returned for 5 days again in late October. The facilities were excellent and the staff was corteous and helpfull. Our two bedroom ocean view unit was clean and well maintained with a nice view of the resort and the ocean. The property is located in an area that allows easy access to both Barefoot landing, and Myrtle Beach proper. Golf tee times were quickly and eaisly arranged through the resort, and quick highway access made getting to the courses easy. We will be staying at Sea Watch again in 2004.

We dream of being there ALL winter long!

I dream of being there all winter long! Awesome rooms and even better location. Lazy River and pools are enormous. Service couldnt have been better! Pass The lotion Cabanna boy! Wink Wink!

It was okay

We stalyed in Villa III. It was pretty. The weather was nice for a December trip. This was the oldest villa. Heavy smokers must have been in the room before us. The dryer did not work properly. This was also the smallest one bedroom unit that I have stayed in. I probably won't go back to this resort unless I could get a two bedroom unit.

Worth every penny!!!

We were able to stay at the seawatch the first weekend it opened just a few years ago and we have been back every year since. We have told all our friends about this beautiful place and everyone has come back 2-3 times since they tried it. The service is out standing the rooms are spacious and I love the 4 jaccuzzis that I usually get all to my self.
We always stay the first week of october the weather is perfect a 75 and myrtle beach is not crowded. My hint for everyone is call the resort directly to book your reservation and try getting the oceanfront "king suite" 1 bedroom or the 2 bedroom. The other 1 bedrooms are just too small for a family of 3 and the lay out is too long and narrow.
When we didnt have kids we even stayed in the studio and it was pleanty big for the 2 of us. We will go back again this year but now we will probly get the 2 bedroom because we will have 2 young children. I also like the south tower. We will continue to tell all our family and friends to go to sea watch I have never found a newer or nicer place for the money!!!

Sea Watch is Great

We come down in April for Spring Ralley, 3 Years now and get a 3 bedroom condo. The place is GREAT, PEOPLE ARE FRIENDLY, Alot to do ( Pools, Bar, Ocean view). And the rooms are beautiful, clean and parking is no problem. BIKES ARE SAFE IN GARAGE....

seawatch is the best

Our family has stayed at Seawatch for several years. Last year my kids wanted to stay at a hotel that had a waterpark feature and even though I really did not want to change hotels I did. What a mistake. When we arrived at the other hotel at checkin 3:00pm we were told our room was not ready and was not ready till 5:15. We were to have an ocean view but what we had was a parking lot view and about a 10ft strip between the hotels that we could barely see the ocean. When we entered our room we were all very upset. We were hoping for nearly the same accomodations that we had always had at Sea Watch because the price was about the same but we found much much much less. My husband and I were so upset that I said "I'm calling SeaWatch and if they have a room available we are moving". SeaWatch had 1 unit available and we were thrilled. Clean rooms, great service, and maybe the only thing that it does lack is a water park with slides but that would be a great idea to add. We will never change again. One other thing is it has a great location to shopping for supplies for the great kitchen and resturants.
Also one the the best features is a washer/drying in each unit. You never have to stand in line or do laundry at midnight. You can do laundry every day and that means you can keep your packing to a minimum and come home with all clean clothes so no giant piles of laundry to do when you get home. Very important for busy moms. Thank you SeaWatch

Sea Watch very comfortable

by TripAdvisor Member TwinCityGuy

Stayed at Sea Watch after Christmas for 4 nights. Very comfortable and problem-free though we did have to call and ask for housekeeping to be done one day.

Comments