Bay Watch Resort

2701 South Ocean Boulevard, North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, 29582, United States

Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center
Orbitz.com Hotels.com Booking.com

• N. myrtle beach's best!

ABSOLUTE BEST STAY EVER!! I HAVE BEEN COMING TO MYRTLE BEACH WITH MY FAMILY MY WHOLE LIFE, AND I DO HAVE TO SAY THAT THIS IS THE BEST PLACE I HAVE EVER STAYED AT. THEY HAVE NUMEROUS INDOOR/OUTDOOR POOLS, LAZYRIVERS, HOT TUBS, KIDDIE POOLS, WATERFALLS, ITS OCEAN FRONT, IT HAS GREAT SERVICE, NO COMPLAINTS FROM ME!!! The baywatch also has two resaurants, a bar and grill, a shaved ice stand, an onsite convience store/gift shop, a huge parking garages and clean condo rooms. I would recomend everyone to stay here!! Its great this year they are even having a band and dj playing everyday poolside, what else could you ask for?! I LOVE this resort, in july it will be my 4th year staying here, and let me tell you, there will be many more years to come! By the way i'm not sure if i mentioned it yet but the staff is amazing.

More about Bay Watch Resort

Luxurious Lodging

by Astrobuck about Baywatch Resort

This place is absolutely awesome!! For starters, it's HUGE!! 19 Floors with 3 towers. (The 19th floor is the penthouse).

There are a couple of Tiki Bars, a fitness center, 4 hot-tub jacuzzis, 2 lazy rivers, and 3 swimming pools, all oceanfront.

Beautiful views and great service.

Awesome Anniversary

My wife and I stayed at the Bay Watch Resort over Labor Day Weekend last year, which also happened to be our 1 year anniversary. We arrived at the resort by 11 AM, and greeted courteously by the staff. They were so friendly, they even let us check in 4 hours early. We stayed in a 1 bedroom oceanfront condo. It was beautiful!!!! The balcony of our condo looked right over the pool complex and beach. The pools were amazing, as was the whole resort. The Bay Watch resort is defenitely the way to go if you are going to be staying in North Myrtle Beach. Yes, it is a bit more expensive, but my wife and I agree that it was worth every dime.

Wonderful Resort

We just got back from our stay at the Baywatch Resort and I have to say it was the best place we have ever stayed!! From the moment we got there the bellmen were very nice and helped us with our luggage. They did it all for us!! They even showed us around our room and told us about the resort. All of the desk people were very helpful and always said hello!! We ate breakfast at the Blue Cafe in the lobby and it was great with a free buffet for the little ones and the waitress's were very nice and accomodating with our 2 year old. We rented through century 21 and stayed in a one bedroom oceanfront in tower 2. It was immaculate. My husband is a neat freak and inspected everything and said we are staying here next year!! Our room had everything we needed. The view was spectacular. We were up every morning early and noticed that the pools, chairs and floors were cleaned every morning. The elevators were extremely fast. We never waited more than 1 minute for an elevator. I highly reccommend this resort!!!!

My stay was awesome!!!

I had previously reserved a room in South Myrtle Beach that was so horrid, I left and let them keep my deposit! When we found the BayWatch Resort it was like night and day! there was a pregnant lady at the reception desk that was absolutely wonderful. She was very attentative to every need we had, big and small. Even if she didn't know us, she acted like she cared and that within itself means quite a bit to a customer. I reccommend this resort to all who asks and I am planning a trip back there in July.

Great Vacation

by TripAdvisor Member janniree

Went for a week in August 2003...Booked on-line on short notice, and had never seen the place! It was a great, relaxing week. Stayed in a one-bedroom, just large enough for a "girls-only" week...we left my husband and son at home. I could sit on the beach everyday, while the girls had a blast in the surf or in the many pools...There was plenty to do in the area as well. It was great for the kids, as there were lots of others there that they could "socialize" with....I think I read 4 books while there! A perfect getaway for me! And the girls definitely want to go back. The resort was clean....only need to improve the check-in process...difficult to access elevators while everyone was checking in; and we were on 15th floor.

Great Place to Stay

Stayed at Bay Watch over the 3 day weekend and found it one of the most pleasant places in North Myrtle Beach. The accomodations were splended and the view is incredible. Plan on returning this summer for a longer stay.

Here's the good and the bad

by TripAdvisor Member taximom62

The rooms were clean, comfortable, roomy and very nice. We stayed in a 2BR condo. The front desk people and the concierge were USELESS and DID NOT CARE if they helped you or not.

THey have a coffee maker. I brought coffee, but the room didn't have any filters. I called to the front desk to ask for a filter. She directed me to the nearest convience store. Found out later that you can buy a huge pack of filters in the hotel store, 5 steps away from the front desk. Didn't need a huge pack because we were only there two nights. I drank the free coffee in the lobby. Also there were no microwave dishes in the unit and only metal spatulas. THey had a very scratched and useless teflon frying pan (I wonder why). Even my bacon stuck to the pan.

THere are two indoor pools and numerous outdoor pools. THere is also an indoor and outdoor lazy river and many indoor and outdoor hot tubs. Had a great experience swimming in the hot tubs and indoor pools the first night, but the second day, after about an hour swimming in the indoor lazy river and adjoining hot tub, my kids started COUGHING AND ONE WAS SICK TO HIS STOMACH.. I also had a cough and slight trouble breathing.
We just figure being in an enclosed area with chemically treated pools was getting to us. Then we noticed 3 out of 5 of our bathing suits were bleached out and actually changed color. We called and the hotel manager checked the chemical levels and said everything checked out. I guess the hotels normal levels cause lung irritation and bleached bathing suits. We didn't swim there again. They sounded as if they might be willing to replace the suits, but they weren't new and that wasn't the point.

Finally, they gladly gave me a late check out after I let the phone ring for 10 minutes on our check-out morning.

Again, the hotel is new and beautiful and the view is wonderful, but there are things they need to work on. Maybe the problems reflect the newness of the hotel. This was a factual review, with good and bad points. It just depends on what you want for your money.

Lack of Information

Did not know they had this site. I just read one from March of 2004. We were there in Oct 2003. We found the room to be sufficient but the cooking utensils etc to be bare minium. When we made our reservations we were NOT told there was construction in the tower we were staying in, therefore no restaurant. Access to the pool was filty from the construction. Parking not good at all and unless you wanted to pay someone to move your luggage to you room you did not get a cart to use.

Great Condo on Beach

This condo resort is great for families. The condo itself was clean and equipped with a full kitchen, washer/dryer and even a jacuzzi bathtub. There were plenty of comfortable sleeping areas. The view of the ocean was breathtaking.The kids kept very busy in the pool area which is all conveniently contained in one large area adjacent to the ocean beach. There are several pools, two lazy rivers and jacuzzis. There are enough pools indoors to keep busy if the weather's not perfect.We visited in late April which was a great way to avoid the crowds even though the beach water was a little too cool for swimming. The staff were all extraordinarily friendly and accommodating. The Bay Watch is an affordable, great find!

Comments