Towers on the Grove

2100 North Ocean Blvd, North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, 29582, United States

More about Towers on the Grove

Fabulous place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member SeaWeedsLady

This is a brand new hotel so it is immaculately clean. The staff is very friendly and accomodating. As with most accomodations on beachfront, parking is across the street in a parking garage, but there is a space to pull in under the building to unload before parking across the street in the garage. Our room was complete with a small kitchen (stocked with pots, utensils, etc.), washer & dryer, jacuzzi tub, two double beds w/ LCD TV, seperate sitting room with queen sleeper couch & LCD TV, and beachfront balcony. The pool area had a small lazy river/pool, secondary standard pool (small), childrens' water slide and two hot tubs. As their webpage states, there is a covered pool, not an indoor pool. This hotel is located in North Myrtle Beach, and is truly on the QUIET end of the beach, which is exactly what we wanted. A few minutes' drive to Barefoot Landing, half-hour to Broadway at the Beach. Would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a nice place to stay, directly on the beach, but away from the noisy areas. I can't say enough about the quality of the accomodations and staff for the money.

Great price and location, not completed yet

by TripAdvisor Member Konatide

First, let me say that we were thrilled at the value of this hotel! It was beautiful...in room amenities were spectacular - washer and dryer in room, full kitchen, jet tub, beautiful view for under $100 per night!!!! My only caution is that they don't make it clear on their website that the pool area is not finished or open yet. If you have children and they are looking forward to swimming, beware. However, we were told that we could use the pool at their sister hotel, The Avista - which we did not take advantage of. Other little things to be aware of...we did not see any vending machines on the property and there was not the traditional book of services and amenities in the room. These things said, I would not hesitate to stay here again - great value for what you get!!

Absolutely Fabulous!!!

by TripAdvisor Member bakeme

My family and I just returned from a two night stay at the Towers on the Grove. We had a 2 bedroom, ocean front corner suite with two kings bedrooms and two full size bathrooms. One of the bathrooms had a whirlpool tub that was very relaxing. There was a queen pull out sofa in the living area and two balconies (one in each bedroom). Our beach front condo had the perfect view and I loved being able to hear the ocean as I slept with the sliding door open. The condo was beautifully decorated and everything was brand new. We loved being able to use the fully stocked kitchen to cook.

The Resort itself was new and very clean. The check in and out was a breeze and the staff was very nice and informative. The elevators were clean and very fast. There is free wireless internet connection. Overall the hotel gets a 10 in my book. The beach area around Towers on the Grove is very quiet and clean. Being that this property sits in Cherry Grove, it isn't as close to all the action in Myrtle Beach, but its not too far of a drive.

My only concern was that the pool area had a semi covered pool that was heated, but because of the way the pool was sitting, the wind was very strong and made it unbearable for me to stay in it for long.

I will definitely stay here again and I have already recommended it to many of my close friends...two of which visited the property this past weekend as well.

Very Suave!

by TripAdvisor Member Lumbee_9

Walking into the room for the first time was wonderful. We went there for valentines the room made everything romantic.The rooms had marble counter tops,suade furniture, and the bed felt like heaven. I recommend anyone who's looking to relax in a comfortable setting.

Great hotel - only a few minor flaws

by TripAdvisor Member Gunjer

Beautifully appointed rooms that make you feel like you're in a nice apartment. Exceptionally friendly and courteous staff. Good value for the price. Unless you get a really cheap room with a view of the street, you'll get a decent view of the ocean. We had an "ocean view" room that wasn't in the back but still was nice. Granite everywhere, nice tile, whirlpool tub, fridge, dishwasher, stove, and even an apartment sized washer/dryer.

What's not so great: the pool/waterslide that is advertised is not open yet, the beach is not "private" as advertised, it's just not very close to a public access point, the toilet paper is one step up from tree bark and unfortunately so are the towels. I didn't like the bed, I thought it was too hard, but my girlfriend thought that it was fine, so maybe that was just me.

What A Fantastic Place To Be!

by TripAdvisor Member dascohana

Stayed at Towers On The Grove from May 1st to May 3rd, got there pretty late in the evening on the 1st, met up with a clerk named Mike, he helped Me and my Family getting settled with our room being so nice and courteous, when we were threw, I noticed on the key envelope the number said 2022, I had to take a double look at the number because that was all the way on the top (the very top floor) I said to myself wow! isn't this special, I really feel like a King.
My family and I got the room door, opened the room door and it was so breath taking the room was filled with animal towel designs that looked liked ducks and swans, they were so cute that I did not have the heart to touch them (as in taking them apart) including the sea shells to. I left the presentations alone and bought towels from Wal-Mart lol, yes I know I was crazy and those towels were there to use, but I just did not have the heart to take them apart. Anyhoo! we had the two beds with the extra sleeper sofa in the other room, I am just so speechless about the Towers on the Grove, they make me feel like I am home, when I say home, I mean home as in Honolulu, Hawaii. it brings back the days when my mom (who is now passed away) and I, we use to get a room near the beach and enjoy as much fun as we can get before we had to check out from the room. we did this so many times that the remembrance just brings a tear to my eyes, remembering the happy and enjoyment, fun full filled days we had, Now that's why I love Towers On The Grove, it brings back memories from the good ole days that I have spent with my Mother and passing the tradition along with my Dad and and Son. The view was on Saturday morning from the balcony you could not ask for a morning then like no other, I have no complaints at all. I know I have been blessed, because I know my Mother is watching over My Family and I, Towers On The Grove is blessed by having a warmth, lovely and wonderful great atmosphere, and the staff who welcomes and greets you with a lovely smile, that can bright up anyone's day, evening and night. Thank You "Towers On The Grove" Management and Staff for making My Family and I feel welcomed. From Our Hearts To You with much ALOHAS Mr E.C and Family

EXCELLENT, OUTSTANDING, RELAXING, & ROMANTIC!!!

by TripAdvisor Member everybodyluvchoc

This is my second trip to Myrtle Beach and I am sold. Towers on the Grove Resort is awsome! Every year my husband and I take an anniversary trip to celebrate and spend quality time together, this resort is nothing but the truth. The rooms were spacious and extreamly clean, I was sold when I saw the jetted tub in the master bath and the ocean view with the private balcany was a plus for my hubby. The front desk was helpful. Checking in and out was a breeze. The kitchen was fully equipped with utinsels, pots, and pans (etc). All the linen on the bed was clean and the bed was comfortable. we stayed in a king bedroom suite but, there was enough room to sleep 6 people with the 2 extra beds in the living room. Towers on the Grove is my families new vacation resort from now one. My husband is even thinking about buying one of the condos. You will absolutly love your stay there!!!
Mr. & Mrs. Artis, Portsmouth, Va

GREAT PLACE TO STAY...

by TripAdvisor Member RLT66

We were in the area for bike week (outside Myrtle Beach city limits). I found this hotel to be biker friendly. They provided parking for bikes in the garage and included an area for bike washing. Our room was on the 15th floor-1522/oceanfront.and was exceptionally clean and nice. The entire staff at the hotel was kind and friendly. Thanks for a great stay!!!!

I LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS PLACE!

by TripAdvisor Member normsgirl

Last year we stayed Avista and we had a great time. This year at the Towers was even better! We loved the room, so modern and new. The location was great for us too! We will be back next year! Just wish front desk staff (they were ok) were as friendly as Avista's staff.

Wonderful Spring vacation in an awesome hotel

by TripAdvisor Member gigij57

My husband and I came to the beach for a Spring vacation before the Summer folks arrived. Found "Towers on the Grove" on the internet at a great price. It was simply awesome..........right on the beach------clean as a pin..........lots of extras in room........would definitely stay here again.

Comments