I 95 And Sr 336, Ridgeland, SC 29936

Quality Inn Expedia.com Priceline.com

Satisfaction Average

• Florida999's Profile Photo

worst motel on I-95

We spent one night in Ridgeland South Carolina at the "Comfort" Inn that was everything BUT! Don't go there!!! The room cost a whooping $80 for a third class motel on the side of the interstate ( I-95) and the a\c did not work!! It was like a 100 degrees in the room, and all we got from the ONE rude women at the front desk when we complained was " I'm busy at the moment, come back later" whatever....after several phone calls, I went down to the reception desk in person, she LOCKED the door!!! OMG!!! So I started raising hell outside, yelling at 12 AM, husband is starting to pack up our crap to just move on to the next town, when like FIVE other people come out of their rooms, and ALSO complain about various stuff, like it smells like smoke, the smoke alarm is going off, the a\c don't work , the bathroom is flooded! She finally came out of the office and handed me a key, to the room next to ours!!! How hard was that? We got it, and again, it was 100 degrees, no ac! It was just off in this room and eventually it started to cool the room down. In the morning, I complained to the daytime front desk person, who just shrugged..no comment, no appology! As much as we travel within the U.S. this was the FIRST time we ever got such a complete lack of any customer service or concern!

Comments