Hampton Inn Santee

Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 350 reviews
Hampton.com Booking.com

Home away from home/ the best i have stayed in!!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 18, 2006

Where to begin? The staff, the rooms, the beds, the breakfast, or the location? I swear this is the gold nugget on I-95, it is so perfectly located bewtween maryland and florida. I travel a bunch between the 2 and now I have a permanent place to stop. The staff there has made every possibly effort to make me happy. The rooms are always clean and the palce is kept up EXTREMELY WELL. I can tell they do not spare any expense on the place. I feel good about given them my money and I know if I had a problem that they would take care of it without question. While I was there I saw a lot of families and business travelers like myself. This is usually odd to see cause most hotels only focus on one or the other. They seem to make it work for both. The enitre staff SMILE. They smile the entire time they really seem to be happy that you are there. this is odd because most hotels are only happy to get your money not to serve you. I applaud the staff and can't wait to get back there. THANKS to everyone there!

Unique Quality: EVERYTHING. It is quality from top to bottom. I LOVE THIS HOTEL. THanks for making me enjoy at least some of my travels

Nearby Hampton Inn Santee

• Business Services
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Santee Travel Forum

Need advice about Santee, South Carolina? Visit the Travel Forum for Santee and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Santee hotel reviews

Best Western Santee
Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
Ramada Inn (123 Mall Street )
Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review