Econo Lodge Summerville

Average Value

Price and Rating Equal to similar hotels

See Best VT Value Hotels

Very Bad Stay

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 16, 2014

I made a confirmed reservation for a non-smoking room with a King-size bed. Upon check-in was told that the room we reserved was not available. We agreed to stay in a non-smoking room with two doubles if Econo Lodge would reduce our fare. With that agreed, we went to the room to find that it reeked of cigarette smoke. At checkout we were not compensated for our acceptance of another room and was told that the manager was unavailable. When I insisted that the manager be contacted by phone, the clerk became very aggressive and threatening. We paid full price for a totally unacceptable room. I would sleep in my car before I would stay in the place again.

Very Bad Stay

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 16, 2014

• Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Summerville Travel Forum

Need advice about Summerville, South Carolina? Visit the Travel Forum for Summerville and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Summerville hotel reviews