Best Value Inn - Walterboro

Satisfaction No Data

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

Good For No Data
  • Worst Hotel Experience

We had a room 4 down from office. The room had no deadbolt on lock so we put a chair against the door since it was 2 am when we checked in. We planned on being gone at 7 am. We stopped here for our 1 year old twins just to get a few hours out of their car seats on way to FL. During the 5 hours at the hotel our car parked right outside door was broke into. They stole our laptop, all chargers for cell phones nintendo ds and such. Took my GPS navigator and even took my daughters feminine pads out of her purse. They also took our twins sunglasses, and all beauty products. Total over 1500 in stuff.

We reported it to manager who called police but said this never happend here. Then manager at hotel was walking around our car with other guests showing people yeah this is van got broke into. Like he was taking tours . This made it worse. We felt violated and I would never recomend this hotel they advertise a 24 hour desk but yet they couldnt see them breaking into our car when it was the 3rd spot from office with all glass doors. They dont have any security cameras. Also they don't change out their key cards its one key card they use for same room all time. We also reported this to their corporate office who says that each hotel is independent. So they don't even stand up for their name. We finally got a response now month later saying we r sorry we can let u stay again at a discount rate. Yeah a discount we will only charge you 50 bucks and rip u off for over 1000 bucks. I've seen other reviews since our stay about theft I wish we'd of saw them we'd of never stayed.

Directions: Close to exit off I 95