Best Western Buffalo Ridge Inn

Average Value

Price and Rating Equal to similar hotels

See Best VT Value Hotels

Very Dissapointed

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 28, 2010

We were looking for a hotel with a Sauna. The Best Western in Deadwood was filled so we called a couple of other towns. When I called this one in Custer and asked if they had a sauna the front desk said "we do". I repeated "you do have a sauna" and she said yes. This hotel does NOT have a sauna. When we talked to the front desk all we got was "I don't know why someone would have told you that, we don't have one". We had booked at an online rate--can't cancel...no refunds. We were going to make the best of it and use the hot tub. Looked like it fit 4 people and the water was murky. Our room was on the "Motel" portion. The room was outdated and smelled. The beds were not comfortable. If we weren't on the hook for the $130 for the second night we would not have stayed there the second night. The people next to us were not happy with their room either. I would NOT stay here again or recommend it to anyone.

Custer would have loved it

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 18, 2008

The Inn was very clean and priced fairly. The manager was very helpful with directions on everything from getting around town to seeing the sites. Not only do I reccomend it to anyone staying in the Mount Rushmore/Black Hills area, I'm returning myself in the not too distant future.

Unique Quality: Quiet, clean and very close to excellent restaurant.

Directions: Custer is a rather small friendly town. This Inn is easy to find on the main road.

Nearby Best Western Buffalo Ridge Inn

• Free Parking
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Custer Travel Forum

Need advice about Custer, South Dakota? Visit the Travel Forum for Custer and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Custer hotel reviews