Super 8 Miller

HCR 4 Box 141, Junction of Highway 14 W. & 45 N., Miller, South Dakota, 57362-0141, United States

Travelocity Orbitz.com Expedia.com

Satisfaction Terrible

Good For No Data
  • Might Want to Find Somewhere Else to Stay

The Super 8 in Miller, SD was not a pleasant experience. When I checked in to my room, I pulled out the desk chair to sit down, but decided against it when the chair turned out to be badly stained and the upholstery ripped (you could have pulled some of the padding out of the chair through the fist-sized hole). There was also a room rull of rowdy men across the hall from my room - they had their door open and were already drunk at 3pm - they cat-called me as I walked into my room. When I called the front desk to ask to be moved to a different room, the hotel manager gave me a hard time and in the end did not fulfill my request.

Other minor issues: the bed springs were completely shot, the bathtub was scarily dirty and the toilet seat in the bathroom had a good deal of the enamel scraped off to the point where you could see the wood.

Overall - I would NOT recommend this hotel to anyone I know. There are two bed and breakfasts in town with rates probably comparable to the hotel rate. Do your homework and look them up, because staying in the Miller Super 8, to put it mildly, may be an unpleasant experience overall.

Directions: On US HWY 14 - on the western edge of town.

Comments