4304 W. Empire Place, Sioux Falls, South Dakota, 57106, United States

Booking.com Travelocity Orbitz.com

• riorich55's Profile Photo

Roomy Right by the Mall

Stayed here 3 nights toward the end of September, 2010 on business. It is very convenient to Interstate 29 which runs north/south and within a couple of miles of Interstate 90 which runs east/west. It is also right next door (ok, you have to walk across the parking lot) to the Empire Mall, which claims it is the largest mall between Minneapolis and Denver.

I am a Marriott member so as usual the check in and check out are quick and convenient. They have a continental breakfast each morning with fresh fruit, muffins, make your own waffles, scrambled eggs, juice, coffee and a must requirement for me oatmeal with brown sugar and raisins. Although I wished they also had walnuts or another type of nut to put in as well.

Unique Quality: The facility has a small pool area and exercise room for about 3 people (didn't use as I worked out with my bands in my room).

The guest rooms are very large, complete with an L shaped couch and small desk area which make it nice for longer stays. The bedside desk was the largest I've seen in any hotel and easily fit my wallet, cell phone, reading book, keys, notes, etc.

NOTE: If you are a person who likes to take baths you will not want to stay here. The rooms all have nice big walk in showers (picture 3). I love the showers here. Good water pressure and the shower head nozzle are nice and high up so I don't have to dunk down to get my head wet.

Directions: On the north side of the Empire Mall