Days Inn Bristol Tn

536 Volunteer Pkwy, Bristol, TN 37620

Days Inn Bristol Parkway
Orbitz.com Travelocity Expedia.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• Days Inn West State st.

Stopped at this motel on our drive from Pa. to Alabama. It was raining so we planned to stop for the night. The walkway in front of the rooms is painted cement that is like walking on ice when wet. I fell and landed with one knee hitting the cement and the other leg straight out. I have had 2 knee replacements and landed hard on my knee...made a big bruise on my knee. My husband went back into the desk clerk and told him I fell. He did not ask if I was ok...or come out to see what happened ...just blew us off with they put sand down on the cement ....well there was no sand there and it was slippery and I did fall! After my husband helped me up we went to our room that was to the back of the motel. There were bugs on the walls, mold growing on the walls and just really nasty dirty. We walked out and told the desk clerk we would not be staying. he just mumbled something under his breath and we left. He charged us $70.83 which I find strange seeing that the price on all the internet sites say in the 40.00 to 50.00 range.

Comments