Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Poor Value
Good For Couples
Marriott Convention Center is a good Alternative
We recently stayed at thi Marriott because we couldn't get a room in a Hotel closer to the Aquarium. In the end it turned out to be a great choice and I would probably choose this hotel again.
It's several blocks from the Aquarium and surrounding attractions but it's certainly walking distance on a nice day. If it's not a nice day, the City operates a Free Shuttle that will pick you up at the Hotel and take you there.
Unique Quality: The people were quite Friendly at this hotel. The Valet who parked the car and returned it to us was awesome with directions. The Staff, including room service, were very friendly as well. The room service was okay but I would venture out for something out of the ordinary.
Directions: Take the MLK exit off 27. Exit to the Right and take a right at the first light. The hotel is on the left. It's very tall with Marriott in red lights at the top so it's easy to spot in the city.
Popular Hotels in Chattanooga
1201 South Broad Street, Chattanooga
311 Chestnut Street, Chattanooga
1300 Carter Street, Chattanooga
6710 Ringgold Road, Chattanooga
Explore the World
- Holiday Inn Pisa Migliarino
- Best Western Black Swan Inn
- Hotel Renuka
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel & Resort
- Harrah's Tunica - Veranda and Terrace Hotels
- Holiday Inn Boston Logan Airport
- Sun Village
- Super 8 Motel - Winnipeg West
- Westway Inn
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Reading
- Best Western Cumberland Hotel Harrow
- Stratosphere Hotel and Casino
- Best Western Hotel Airvenice
- Ramada Hotel & Conference Center - Guelph