Comfort Inn Conference Center

Price and Rating Equal to similar hotels

See Best VT Value Hotels

NO LONGER A COMFORT INN

by written on November 30, 2011

This Hotel is no longer a Comfort Inn, I think Choice must have pulled their name off and from the looks of the place I can see why. Since we couldn't get our Choice Priviledge points here we went down the street to the Clarion Inn and had a great stay.

Bad Customer Service

by written on July 25, 2010

I called front desk (Stephanie) to make a reservation for one night stay and told to wait, after about 25 sec wait, i decided to hang up and re-call to be sure that she hasn't forgot me. again I was told to wait in a rude manner. After waiting a few more minutes i decided to abandon my search for room at this hotel. I didn't stayed at this hotel and I can't say anything about the hotel itself but the customer service (front desk) was horrible and impolite. The hotel needs to check on their stuff manner and customer treatment.

Find Another Place to Stay

by written on March 23, 2010

This was one of the worst experiences I have ever had at a hotel while traveling. I spoke to a number of other guests who would not stay there again. Here are my reasons:
I reserved a standard double. When I went to my room after check-in, the room was not made up. I tried to call the desk three times, with no answer each time, although there were two women at the desk. When I went to the lobby to straighten out the situation, the clerk's reply was "The computer says the room is ready" -- not "I'm sorry" or anything conciliatory. The clerk was not friendly to anyone at the desk -- and there were 3 parties besides me there during my check-in. After much hunting and clicking, I was informed that there were no other non-smoking rooms -- at this time, the parking lot was empty, except for about 5 cars. I said I would take a smoking room. There was no discussion as to the type of room, except the smoking issue.
The room was a suite. I figured they had given me an upgrade for my inconvenience. Upon checkout, I learned otherwise, as I was billed for the suite. I refused to pay the bill until it was adjusted, which they did. The morning clerk was much nicer than the evening one by far.
The handicap access was limited and extremely inconvenient to the lobby. Three parking spots in the back for 6 rooms. Three parking spots up front by the convention center. The ramps were narrow and unevenly paved, definitely not the safest situation. I travel with a person who is handicapped, but does not need a full handicap room, and we were very inconvenienced. It would have been worse if we had stayed in a handicap room, as it was even farther to the lobby for breakfast that our room was.
There are three floors of rooms. The lobby is on the second floor. I saw one sign in the hall notifying guests of that fact. There were no signs near or in the elevators to alert guests of that fact. This was confusing, especially with all my trips from room to lobby to another room in another part of the hotel.
I have stayed at much nicer Comfort Inns for less money. I will not stay at this one again.

Directions: Off I-75, exit 1

• Suites
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Chattanooga Travel Forum

Need advice about Chattanooga, Tennessee? Visit the Travel Forum for Chattanooga and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Chattanooga hotel reviews