Comfort Suites Chattanooga Tennessee

Rank 12 of 86 hotels
in Chattanooga
Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review

Pictures are Deceiving

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 17, 2012

I had looked up area hotels online while traveling. I had booked same afternoon that I was traveling. Was looking for a reasonable rate to basicly just sleep for the night while traveling through the area. The pictures online look really nice but when we actually checked in, I was pretty upset. It was late in the evening and I had booked a non-refundable rate since it was booked late in the day or I would have left and went to another hotel. Pool had slimey appearance, hotel was really run down, carpet coming up in room as well as something going on with the floor as you could feel the floor broken up under the carpet. I put a towel in the tub to stand on while showering, glad I brought sanitzing wipes to wipe down everthing. The pics of the dining area where you eat breakfast looked nice online but in reality, the dining area was really bad. Very small area, chairs and tables in bad shape and dirty, had to turn the a/c on myself because it was so hot in there (the dining room is an old hotel room converted into a dining area). Just a bad stay overall. Would have been worth an extra 20 bucks so to stay at a nicer hotel, even if only to sleep and get up and on the road early. Wish I had checked this website before booking....live and learn.

Directions: Advertized as Chattanooga Look Out Mountain area hotel...def nothing to look at here.

Nearby Comfort Suites Chattanooga Tennessee

• Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Chattanooga Travel Forum

Need advice about Chattanooga, Tennessee? Visit the Travel Forum for Chattanooga and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Chattanooga hotel reviews