Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score No Data
Good For Solo
Nice place to stay as its only a few miles to Ruby Falls and rock City.
kids will love the pool and the Breakfast are is well stocked and has a
very nice seating area with a tv.
Staff is extremly helpful and very friendly.
From this location we could be at stores or walk to other food places.
Directions: off I24at Lookout Mtn.
This hotel is actually just to the west of the city. Traffic is lighter, so it's easy in and out, and there isn't as much noise. Not a lot of dining in the area, other than a Cracker Barrel. The rooms are pretty good sized and clean, and this is a newer hotel. The check in staff was pretty friendly and willing to help direct you. This was in a safe area, and is a good place to stay with your family.
Popular Hotels in Chattanooga
1201 South Broad Street, Chattanooga
1300 Carter Street, Chattanooga
6710 Ringgold Road, Chattanooga
827 Broad Street, Chattanooga
Explore the World
- Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe
- Don Laughlins Riverside Resort Hotel And Casino
- Crowne Plaza Trinidad
- Los Dalmatas Hotel
- Wyndham at Waikiki Beach Walk
- Bluebeard's Beach Club and Villas
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Prague Castle
- Embassy Suites Charleston
- Barcelo Torquay Imperial Hotel
- Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport Hotel
- Still Waters Resort Branson
- InterContinental David Tel Aviv
- Hotel Santana
- Palladium Suites