Days Inn East Ridge

Days Inn Chattanooga - East Ridge
Orbitz.com Travelocity DaysInn.com

Satisfaction Terrible

Costs 55% less but rated 70% lower than other 3 star hotels

• THE OFFICAL WARNING!!!!!!

The experience at this hotel was HORRID! I had my 9 year old son and best friend with me and the experience was awful. When I first went into the bathroom I didn't notice anything wrong til I was actually using the bathroom and realized there was feces and an old boogar wiped on the wall. I immediately went to the front desk to complain. Well the front desk attendant put us in another room. Went to that one and no big suprise that one was just as NASTY too. It had mildew and mold all around the faucets of the sink, tub and toilet. Looked like it hadn't been cleaned since the 80's. Finally furious at this point we asked for another room because we couldn't get a refund due to it being so late at night. At this point it was past 1am and my 9 yr old son was forced to stay awake until we could get in a clean enough room. The last room he moved us to was Just as bad but didn't notice til it was time to go to bed. I found a pubic hair in my bed linens. Forced to stay at this horrid hotel for the night none of us could fall asleep til 4am due to the poor sleeping conditions. The Breakfast was just as BAD!!! the coffee tasted like something that had been made from water and draino. The cereal was stale, the juice machine didn't work, and they didn't have anything that was listed on their breakfast item, they were out of everything. It looked like some homeless person came in and cleaned their breakfast bar out. I accidentally left my wallet in that room and housekeeping supposedly didn't know anything about it or where it was. The head housekeeping manager told me she had hired a person that she was sketchy about and it just so happened to be the one who cleaned my room. Wonder where it went! hmmm And to top it off the cheap indian that own's it wouldn't give us a refund for the HORRID experience we had. Word to the wise DO NOT STAY AT THIS HORRID HOTEL.

Unique Quality: theiving houskeepers, ***ty wall rooms and water breakfast - definition only thing edible or drinkable WATER!

Comments