Comfort Inn Cleveland

#8
Rank 8 of 21 hotels
in Cleveland
Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review

0 of 5 stars! Most reviews here must be faked.

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 22, 2011

This hotel is did not meet our expectations at all, especially after all the good reviews we read. After staying here and reading through the reviews again, I realize most of them must be faked. The building is old, without an elevator, and has been updated just enough to give the illusion of being well maintained. We booked a non-smoking room, but the staircases and hallway leading to the room were filled with smoke. We could smell stale cigarette smoke inside the room and closing the door didn’t help much. After settling into the room, my husband found spiders near one of the beds and then later found two more on the bed, so it's good that the room came with two beds. The bed without spiders was lumpy and when sitting on the edge it felt as if I would slide off. It was also the bed closest to the doorway, which meant that we could smell cigarette smoke all night. It was very noisy and the door at the end of the hall led to an outside staircase. We could hear that door constantly opening and closing as people came and went and both times I left the room, someone was standing at the open door smoking. My husband and I are pretty heavy sleepers but didn’t get much sleep that night. All we were looking for was a clean, quiet, comfortable room for the night and we got just the opposite.

Nearby Comfort Inn Cleveland

• Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Cleveland Travel Forum

Need advice about Cleveland, Tennessee? Visit the Travel Forum for Cleveland and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Cleveland hotel reviews