Holiday Inn CLEVELAND-MTN VIEW-I-75N EX 25

Orbitz.com Expedia.com Priceline.com

Satisfaction Average

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo

Ridgetop Views of the Tennessee Valley & Mountains

One of the best places to stay in Cleveland is the Holiday Inn, Mountain View. From the parking log, on a clear day, you can see all the way to the Cumberland Plateau to the west and to the Smoky Mountains, extending southward into Georgia, to the east.

This is a very fine facility and I have stayed here several times over the past years. My room has always been first class with a full range of amenities inculding a swimming pool, cable television, hairdrier, and much more. They also have one of Cleveland's better restaurants.

The rates are competitive, and better than those you will find in many facilities of the same quality in different markets.

Directions: On top of the hill, just west of the 25th Street exit from I-75, Exit #25.

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo

Convenient to the Interstate and Restaurants

The Quality Inn Chalet was for many years the nicest hotel/motel in Cleveland, and although several newer facilities have been built over the years, it still is among the finest. Several of the rooms have plaques on the door with the names of various celebrities who have stayed there over the years. I have stayed here several times on visits to Cleveland, and on my most recent trip there my grandchildren, Alexandria and Nicholas, came over to have a slumber party with me. They loved jumping on the bed, but unfortunately the swimming pool was closed for renovations on that particular week-end.

Unique Quality: The Chalet is very conveniently located to the Interstate. The rooms are clean; rates are reasonable. There is a nice pool, and a good restaurant on the premises, with many more restaurants nearby. Click the website below to find a discount coupon for The Chalet.

NOTE: On my last trip to Cleveland I noticed that the Quality Inn Chalet has been taken over by the Howard Johnson's chain.

Directions: At exit #25 off I-75, Georgetown Road and 25th Street.

Comments