1296 South Walnut Avenue, Cookeville, Tennessee, 38501, United States

Orbitz.com Booking.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Average

• Great Hotel - Awesome Location

From start to finish the experience at the Days inn Cookeville TN was divine... I loved it! The rooms were Beautiful, Spacious and Clean. I must say I was all very impressed with the hotel and staff. The staff has answer to all my queries and helps me in a friendly way. The beds were comfortable and with clean bed sheet. Complimentary breakfast was delicious. Hotel was very clean, including floors, shower, toilet, and sink. Plenty of towels. Rooms also has amenities like hair dryer, microwave, small refrigerator, safe for valuables, clock radio, LCD TV with several channels, and comfortable beds. I would recommend staying here!

Unique Quality: clean room

More about Cookeville

YOU DREAM UP OUR MUSEUMYOU DREAM UP OUR MUSEUM

Travel Tips for Cookeville

Cookeville Tip

by WFTR

I lived just down a street behind the football stadium. The walk from my front door to the chemical engineering building took about 10 minutes, and I made that walk a couple of times a day for almost three years. There were days when it rained, and the walk could be pretty miserable in the rain. There were days when I was sick with discouragement, and the pain in my stomach made me just hope that I could get to apartment. I was once walking home late at night, and some idiot came from behind and drove his care within about a foot of me. Those weren't such great walks. However, they were balanced by other walks. They were balanced by the night I saw a meteorite that was brighter than any I had ever seen and broke into several pieces that glowed green for a moment. They were balanced by gorgeous spring days when everything started to bloom and crisp fall days where the cool air made my heart leap. I'm not one of those idiots who wants to try to force everyone into living as they did in college, but I appreciate the good things about those days.

Comments