Laurel Springs Lodge

204 Hill Street, Gatlinburg, Tennessee, 37738, United States

• wineabit's Profile Photo

Absolutely The Best B&B inGatlinburg

Friendly hosts, Dan and Karen made us feel like family the moment that we walked through the front door. The location was great as we could walk with ease up the streets of downtown Gatlinburg. We felt as if this was our own private home in the mountains. I would recommend this Lodge for it's beauty, charm, cleanliness, hospitality, and romance.

Unique Quality: Outdoor hot-tub, convenient location

More about Laurel Springs Lodge

Wonderful Time in Gatlinburg

My husband and I wanted to get away alone for a weekend. We decided on Galtinburg because it was within driving distance of Northern Ky. We decided to look for a B&B to stay at because it would be different from what we were use to since we had never stayed in a B & B. We were not disappointed. Belinda and Garth made our stay so wonderful. They are such wonderful people. They made us feel so comfortable and right at home. Laurel Springs Lodge is in such a wonderful location. It is nestled on the side of a hill in the woods and seems so out of the way when you are there, but it is actually within walking distance of Gatlinburg. It was like we got the best of both worlds. Our room was wonderful. It was so pretty and private too. The breakfast that we got in the mornings were so delicious. They gave us enough food that we only wanted to eat again that evening. No lunch was needed after eating their wonderful breakfast. I have to say that Laurel Springs Lodge was the perfect place for our weekend away. Thanks so much to Belinda and Garth!

Just Like Home but With a Vacation Twist!

I usually never write about places I have stayed but I felt that I had to this time. Not only is the Laurel Springs B&B a beautiful and rustic getaway, the owners Belinda and Garth are wonderful hosts and extremely friendly. My wife and I always felt like we were home and never felt like we were imposing when asking a question about the area. Belinda was extremely knowledgeable about the area and offered us very good advice and also many short cuts! When you visit Gatlinburg the Laurel Springs B&B is a must!! Thans Belinda and Garth!

Southern Charm

The Innkeepers, Belinda & Garth, made our stay in Gatlinburg a delightful experience. They were gracious hosts, giving us advice on restaurants as well as attractions. The breakfasts were wonderful taste treats and hearty enough to last us the whole day! I would certainly recommend this charming Inn, only a couple of blocks from the main street, yet with a feeling of woodland solitude.

The Best B&B in Gatlinburg!

This B&B came highly recommended and my stay certainly lived up to expectations. Garth and Belinda are wonderful hosts, willing to go the extra mile for their guests. Their Southern style breakfasts are huge, and you will not go away hungry. In addition, they are available to answer questions and give advice about attractions and restaurants in the area. The heavily wooded B&B is located near the main parkway, but secluded enough to be quiet and peaceful. I would definitely stay there again!

Wonderful!

Laurel Springs Lodge in Gatlinburg is a truly wonderful getaway. We were just there on October 3rd and 4th and had a wonderful time. Garth and Belinda are excellent hosts and go out of their way to make your stay a special one. Garth's breakfast each morning is a special treat of it's own. Their web site has a very good presentation of what their rooms look like (each one has its own personality). My husband and I highly recommend this quaint and very comfortable retreat in the Smokies.

Jeff and Marsha Nash

Peace and Solitude in the Smokeys

Belinda and Garth are gracious hosts and I would find it hard to believe if they could run their Bed & Breakfast more smoothly.

If you're looking for an "off the beaten path" place, you could'nt pick any better. Garth's country breakfasts are big, tasty and warm and leave you energized for a busy day of park activities, while Belinda's pleasant service makes you feel just like one of the family.

I look forward to returning in May '05 for the trout fishing, the Spring flowers and for the parks unbelievable bird watching opportunities. On my last day, I departed early for a guided fishing trip up to Grenbrier and Belinda prepared a to-go basket of freshly baked blue berry muffins, a banana, an apple and some hot coffee...just like mom would have.

Besides the Laurel Springs Lodge Bed & Breakfast being extremely well maintained with sumptious and soundproofed rooms, private baths and comfortable beds, it's Belinda's and Garth's great attitude and genuine desire to please all their guests that sets them apart.

I am very happy to have stayed in their home and will certainly make plans to return.

A great honeymoon spot!

My husband and I recently stayed at Belinda and Garth's wonderful home for 3 nights. This was the second week of our two week honeymoon. From the minute we arrived, we felt like one of the family. Belinda has a wonderful, warm personality and makes you feel right at home. Also, she gave great recommendations on places to eat and things to do. Each morning we awoke to the smell of coffee brewing, bread baking, etc. The breakfast that Garth prepared each morning was absolutely wonderful and very filling. Laurel Springs is close enough to town to walk, but far enough away that you are away from the traffic. We will definately stay at Laurel Springs when we return to Galinburg next October.

Laurel Springs - A great B & B to stay at

This is the 2nd time we've stayed at Laurel Springs B&B. It has an excellent location, just 1 block off the main road through Gatlinburg close to the Creek. You are only 1 block off the main road, but you feel like you are much further away. The best of both worlds. You are just a short walk of about 1-1.5 miles to the opposite end of Gatlinburg. And, with the traffic, it is nice to walk, rather then sitting in traffic.

The breakfasts are delicious. We stayed in room #1 that is very spacious. The couple running the B&B are friendly, helpful and efficient. We would highly recommend this B&B to anyone that wants to stay in Gatlinburg.............Patrick & Chris Sowada

Great B&B

We enjoyed our stay very much. The hosts are friendly and the breakfasts are great! Cozy, quiet setting away from the usual tourist hassles. Would choose it again if visiting the area.

Comments