Zoders Inn

Zoders Inn & Suites
Expedia.com Despegar.com Hotels.com

More about Best Western Zoders Inn

Suites are nice

My husband surprised me with a short trip to the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area. We researched hotels online for two weeks before deciding to stay at Zoders Inn. Choosing a suite was a great idea, after a long day of shopping and sight seeing the relaxing no work gas fireplace as well as the hot tub was an awesome treat. Although we did have a slight bit of trouble with the drain (It would not stay closed).
Management did send someone up to the room to fix the problem right away and even though we were told "Well, hmmm...looks like it wont stay closed" we still were thankful for the quick service.
The gentlemen offered to send the owner up to the suite...decling, my husband and I were still able to enjoy the wonderful room...as well as the hot tub stopped up by a washcloth.
At check~out without asking we were given a discount on our room.
Location is nice, traffic is crazy and by all means, you MUST eat at "The Old Mill"....worth every second that you must wait for a table, we promise!
Happy day and enjoy your trip :)

Never Never again ...

Probably the Worst inn/hotel I ever stayed at . The rooms were uncomfortable and not clean enough i found hairs and some insects around the room. I Complained but nothing done about it . The area around the inn was untidy and unclean. A great disappointment to see this hotel/ inn as the photos on the internet looked much much better. The reception area and staff were not professional enough and there was a huge bird that screamed and kept saying Hello over and over again in a very loud voice when you entered the lobby. I wanted to move to another hotel but they had already taken our money for the 9 days stay. Would never stay there again and actually the hotel/Inn put me totally off the Whole area Completely.

Really loved this place

by TripAdvisor Member JBBT

Great surroundings with the river & trees. A real gem of a place on the edge of the town. Restaurants near by or go up into the town. Pleasant rooms – we had a river view. There were ducks to watch but it was a bit chilly when we were there in October 2004. I used the outdoor pool as no-one else did. It was heated but not that warm. The indoor pool had kids splashing about, so not much good to try & swim especially with the safety rope in the way. Breakfast was OK and the cheese & wine a nice touch in the evening. I would love to stay there again and there is lots to do in the area.

Great Week in the mountains

Let me see if I can list some of the complaints regarding Zoders:

1) The indoor pool was too relaxing and I kept falling asleep.

2) The sound of the creek right under my balcony kept making me think I paid a lot more than I did for the room.

3) The free Wi-Fi Internet access caused me to go online too many times and have too much access to information while on vacation.

4) The ducks kept following my wife and I around Gatlinburg.

Even though the room was rather small (and we had no microwave), for the price...I don't think you can beat it. I've paid a lot more for accomodations in Gatlinburg and didn't have near the experience.

Thanks Zoder's.

Great Motel, convenient and a nice place to stay

Had a great room with a balcony over the river. Convenient walk to downtown or trolley right out front. Nice little extras, breakfast (cereal, fruit, juice/coffee) and cookies and milk every night in the snack bar, compliments of the hotel. Had a great week.

good deal

by TripAdvisor Member houdini

My sister and I picked Zoders for a spring weekend break, every thing was just fine nice rooms,POOL GREAT,clean,reasonable price, easy walking to gatlinburg.The conteninal breakfast that everyone fusses about is a good balanced breakfast served accordingly to control waste. I admire that. I dont think that we could have gotten a better deal anywhere else. I wish they had a location on a beach. I would stay there to.

Nice place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member jl0630

My husband and I frequently take little weekend trips to Gatlinburg, and this was the first time we have stayed at Zoders. The room was very, very clean. We had a room with two double beds, as there were no Kings available when we made our reservation. My only complaint would be that I think the double beds are kind of small, but I am used to a Queen bed so maybe that is it. The stream and balcony outside the room is nice, and we left our window open at night so we could listen to it.

The breakfast bar was good however I was amused at the milk and cookies at bedtime....they give you two good sized cookies, and a little tiny cup of milk. I don't drink milk so it didn't bother me, I gave my cup to my husband, he remarked if you like milk with your cookies, you better bring your own, because our two cups together wasn't very much. The tip jar was amusing to me as well. In all fairness, I have worked in a hotel, so I know why they control how much they give you.

Bottom line, I would definitely stay here again. This is the first hotel I have stayed at in Gatlinburg I would say that about. Cleanliness is the most important thing to me, the rest is nit-picks.

Nice place but small rooms

by TripAdvisor Member vanita23

Stayed with a 2 year old, my husband and me. Thought the location was great, walking distance from many things. Balcony was very nice with a beautiful view overlooking the creek. Breakfast was very limited, you pick from a list and that's it, no extras. Loved the cookie and milk time, good cookies but only a dixie cup of milk. My only complaint was that the room was very small. Felt cramped in the room especially with a toddler. Staff was very nice.

Nice place

I stayed with my 2 teenage sons. The rooms were a little small and dark, but very clean. The balcony overlooking the creek was nice. We left the window open at night to listen to the creek run. The indoor pool and workout area were very nice. Both pools are a little small, couldn't really swim, but fine for playing and cooling off. Free fresh baked cookies at night were a hit with my kids. Service was friendly and efficient. Within walking distance but just outside of the main strip so you don't have to listen to all the noise. We will definitely stay there again.

A great Honeymoon getaway!!!

My husband and I have been married 31 years. We love to go to Gatlinburg. We stayed in Zoders Inn for the first time this weekend. It was very nice. Lots of Room, Friendly staff, and the Housekeepers were great too!!!
Anything extra you wanted, they got for you. We had wine and cheese each day at 5"FREE", and milk and cookies at night"FREE"..the pools were excellent. I would advise anyone to stay here!!!!

Each fish was so colorful n uniqueEach fish was so colorful n unique

Trees attacked by the insectTrees attacked by the insect

Wines for saleWines for sale

Donation BoxesDonation Boxes

SNOW IN GATLINBURG

by APAKSEYMOUR

WE'RE RENTING A CABIN IN GATLINBURG FOR
CHRISTMAS. CAN ANYONE TELL US THE CHANCE
OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS.

Re: Re: SNOW IN GATLINBURG

by grandmaR

We had a little snow on the in NC just over the border ground Xmas of 2002. But it is pretty rare for snow to happen at Xmas The Intellicast site http://www.intellicast.com/Local/USLocalStd.asp?loc=ustnct9639&seg=Travel&prodgrp=Climatology&product=ClimateData&pid=none&prodnav=1225
says that snow in December in Gatlinburg is NA

Normal Precip (in) 5.2 0.2
Normal Snowfall (in) NA NA

Re: SNOW IN GATLINBURG

by bilgeez

Sorry, that part of Tennessee doesn't get much snow in the winter, period! If you do, you will be lucky!
More likely it will rain, if any precip at that time.

Comments