Comfort Suites

#10
Rank 10 of 18 hotels
in Goodlettsville
Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review

MOUSE!! DON'T STAY HERE!!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 23, 2015

MOUSE!!! DO NOT STAY HERE!!! If I could, I would give this hotel -5 stars. We stayed here in December 2014 while visiting family. We had a 5 night stay booked, but 3 nights in, while in bed watching a movie, something caught my eye: A MOUSE. A big mouse. It had scurried toward the bed from behind the couch. We didn't have food in the room and were on the 2nd floor. The hotel not only wouldn't give us another room, or try to do anything about it, they were super rude and refused to even refund our night, even though we left to go to a different hotel after we found the mouse.

It was midnight and clearly we were not going to stay in the room, so I calmly called down to the front desk to let them know and ask for a different room. The front office woman, Amanda, was AWFUL- she was super rude and gave me TONS of attitude. She said they were booked and that there was nothing she could do. I asked if they had a sister property that they could walk us to- she didn't even know what it meant. After explaining what it was, she said that likely all of the hotels in the area were booked (in Goodlettsville?!) but that she would look into it, and call us back. She didn't. I asked to speak to a manager after she didn't call me back within 15 min and she said there wasn't one and that nothing could be done until Monday morning (it was midnight on Saturday). I asked for her to call emergency maintenance and she said she wouldn't. She said there was nothing she could do.

We went to another hotel, that we found with a 2 min. search on hotels.com, so she clearly didn't even try to find us another option. I could have made a huge deal and screamed and woken up everyone on the floor, but I didn't. And I remained polite and calm and she continued to be rude.

The mouse was awful, but really, the customer service was even worse. In addition to the mouse, there are other things that weren't great about the property:
-Lots of traffic noise
-WiFi was spotty
-VERY thin walls- you could hear everything from the hallway

Whatever you do, stay away from this hotel!!

Nearby Comfort Suites

• Suites
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Goodlettsville Travel Forum

Need advice about Goodlettsville, Tennessee? Visit the Travel Forum for Goodlettsville and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Goodlettsville hotel reviews