Carnegie Hotel & Spa

See Amenities

True Jewel of East Tennessee

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 24, 2012

This was by far the best hotel I have ever stayed in. The staff was helpful, pleasant, and full of southern hospitality. The bathrooms in the rooms are amazing. The beds are amazing. Absolutely beautiful, the hotel has all antique furniture. I almost wished there was a chain of these hotels, but then it would take away the personal feeling the hotel offers. Very clean hotel.If you wonder about this hotel, wonder no more Book your hotel room now!! The room alone felt like a vacation. My husband and I felt at home. I liked everything about this hotel. I wish I had more time just to look around the hotel like the library. The library looked interesting and amazing. If I ever go back to the Bristol races I will book this hotel time and time again. No sign of bugs alive or dead in the rooms.

Unique Quality: This hotel is completely furnished with antique furniture. Absolutely beautiful.

Nearby Carnegie Hotel & Spa

• Shuttle Service
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Johnson City Travel Forum

Need advice about Johnson City, Tennessee? Visit the Travel Forum for Johnson City and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Johnson City hotel reviews