1216 W State Of Franklin Rd, Johnson City, TN 3760

Carnegie Hotel
Hotels.com Expedia.com Booking.com

• True Jewel of East Tennessee

This was by far the best hotel I have ever stayed in. The staff was helpful, pleasant, and full of southern hospitality. The bathrooms in the rooms are amazing. The beds are amazing. Absolutely beautiful, the hotel has all antique furniture. I almost wished there was a chain of these hotels, but then it would take away the personal feeling the hotel offers. Very clean hotel.If you wonder about this hotel, wonder no more Book your hotel room now!! The room alone felt like a vacation. My husband and I felt at home. I liked everything about this hotel. I wish I had more time just to look around the hotel like the library. The library looked interesting and amazing. If I ever go back to the Bristol races I will book this hotel time and time again. No sign of bugs alive or dead in the rooms.

Unique Quality: This hotel is completely furnished with antique furniture. Absolutely beautiful.

Travel Tips for Johnson City

Kai's Johnson City Page

by KaiM

"In the heart of the Appalachians"

Johnson City is located in Eastern Tennessee close to the North Carolina border. The hills and mountains of the Appalachians surrounding the city are forest-covered. Johnson City has a population of about 50,000 and is home of the East Tennessee State University.

In November 2002 I spent one week in this city. I visited a good friend of mine who was a student at ETSU at that time.

Beside partying a lot, I made several nice trips to tourist attraction in the nearby region. E.g. I went to Asheville, North Carolina, rode on the Blue Ridge Mountain Parkway and visited the Great Smokey Mountains National Park.

Comments