Johnson City Hotels

• butterflykizzez04 profile photo butterflykizzez04
  • Reviews: 1092

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Quality Inn: Quality Inn - Johnson City

First I went to RED ROOF INN where I had a reservation but the check in lady was really rude, so I told her..Please cancel my reservation and I walked out.
So I found the Quality Inn behind the Cracker Barrel restaurant...and I was very pleased.
The lady checking us in Rhonda was training a new employee Amy, so it took a little while but nothing major..They did a great job. I was given my King Size Deluxe Room with flat screen TV, ample amount of towels and pillows..it also has free wifi and the outdoor pool was located right outside our room across from the parking lot.
The called my room to make sure I was happy with it..which I am.
It is very clean. The bed, linen and towels very clean..The bed very large and comfortable and the bathroom very clean..what more could you ask for!!!

I would stay here again!
I highly recommend to all traveling on I-26 in the Johnson City, Kingston TN area..you will very pleased..also they have a full hot breakfast in the am starting at 6am...can't wait...

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Budget Travel, Family Travel, Seniors
  • Written February 3, 2014
Tip Photo

• KaiM profile photo KaiM
  • Reviews: 375
Private appartment

During my one week stay at Johnson City I stayed in the appartment of two friends, Christian and Dominik. So I donĀ“t know bout any other accomodations. But Johnson City has several motels. All big chains like Super 8, Motel 6 or Best Western have hotels in town.

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Written December 23, 2002
Tip Photo

In the living room of Christian and Dominik

• Mtnsport profile photo Mtnsport
  • Reviews: 18
Carnegie Hotel: Carnegie Hotel

This is a replica of an old early 1900's hotel that once graced downtown Johnson City. The decor is very upscale with rich, dark woods. There is a complete spa available to soothe away the day. The rooms are quite nice and are reasonably priced given the luxurious decor and amentities. There is also a nice bakery and coffehouse available.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average