1200 Conference Center Boulevard, Murfreesboro, Tennessee, 37129, United States

Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro
Booking.com Orbitz.com Hotels.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• diappointed

First of all the Check in was easy and lady was awesome. From there it all went downhill. I asked for a smoking room as high up as possible, facing interstate. I received non smoking on 10 floor. We asked to move. We were given a smoking room on second floor looking at air condiotioner and walls. Second we went in room that i do realise smoking does cause odor but come on air freshner could help. NOne available. Courtains in window facing the walls were stained. The curtains looking out at elevators were horribly dirty. During the manager reception our drinks were fair, there was only one lady trying to keep the whole area clean and full. There was no crackers for the cheese. No chips for the dips. I finally went to my room where i ordered pizza. My pizza was raw... Really dough with unmelted cheese. I had requested not to be around a group of kids. Guess what all night i was listening to bumping and loud laughter. So needless to say my 20 year anniversary was ruined.. Thanks Embassy Suites for an Anniversary i sure wont forget.....

Unique Quality: Lady at Managers Reception was amazing. She needed help for sure.... But was very kind..And worked her tail off the whole time we observed her.

• ATXtraveler's Profile Photo

A Sweet Suite

During a quick business trip, I went to Murfreesboro and had the opportunity to stay in a brand new hotel. The roads into the hotel are not completely finished, but the hotel property itself is beautiful. The new hotel smell permeates the entire place, and the hotel staff are all brimming with smiles.

The hotel itself is definitely a good value for the business traveler. The room is spacious, and as I type on the hotel bed, I can feel the comfort. The bathroom separates two rooms, one with a nice couch, and the bedroom both which have new flat screen TVs.

Overall, I would highly recommend this property whether for one night, or a week at a time.

Comments