2029 South Church Street, Murfreesboro, Tennessee, 37130, United States

• A Nightmare

Scottish Inns Murfreesboro
    2029 South Church Street
    Murfreesboro, TN 37130

The Scottish Inn of Murfreesboro, TN is deceptive with their photos as well as their claims. They do not have Internet in their guest rooms they have it in specific rooms and charge more. There is mold on the ceilings, walls, and the carpets are in terrible condition and smell not only of animal urine but human as well. We did stay there only because at the time we needed to have a place to stay however I would never stay there again no matter what the reason, I would rather stay in a tent or sleep in my car. They overcharged and claimed that I damaged their carpet however I have pictures of the place when we moved in showing the dilapidated state of the rooms. What I can’t show in pictures is the smell that permeates each room. I will be more than happy to provide dozens of pictures to show what their rooms really look like. On a rating of 1 to 5 stars I would rate only a 0 as there is nothing less. Avoid this motel and stay anyplace but here.

If you would like to have some real pictures of their rooms please let me know. They were staging a photo shoot and spent 4 days getting a room ready for Hospitality International to come in and take pictures.

Unique Quality: The best part of this hotel is leaving it or just staying away and finding another one

Comments