Hyatt Place Nashville Airport

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 224 reviews
Expedia.com Booking.com

Not satisfied at all...

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 25, 2015

I will start by saying the Nashville Airport Hyatt Place is a very nice hotel and the staff, excluding the manager, is very accommodating, helpful, and friendly.
We checked into our room at 4pm 21 February 2015. We left at 6pm, two hours later, because I had a show to play that night. When we got to the venue the roads were really iced over. Our car was then stuck in the ice and snow. We tried calling every tow truck, cab service, airport shuttle, limo service, and even the County Sheriff to get back to our room. We then called your hotel to let them know we probably would not make it back to the room in time for check out. We wound up having to sleep in the venue where I performed that night. The next morning when we got our vehicle dislodged from the ice and snow, we finally made it back to your hotel at about 10am on the 22nd of February. The staff said they were going to try to help us out. However, after they spoke with the manager, we were informed that there was nothing they could do for us. I then spoke with the manager directly and her message was the same. I asked again if there was any other way she could help us out. Her reply was that we could have free food from the breakfast bar. That offer was unacceptable since the breakfast bar was part of what I paid for anyway. Then she offered to give me a discount for the next time I stay at the Hyatt Place Nashville Airport. Here's where I need to inform you that I will never stay at the Hyatt Place Nashville Airport ever again or any other Hyatt hotel. As I musician, I travel quite a bit and stay in hotels a lot of the time. Please make note that if this is how Hyatt runs their business, then I cannot use your services or recommend your services to any of my musician colleagues or anyone else for that matter.
I am really disappointed in the Hyatt Place Nashville Airports performance.
Cordially,
David Broyles

Nearby Hyatt Place Nashville Airport

Hyatt Place Nashville Airport

• Nashville Hyatt
  • Hyatt Nashville Airport
  • Hyatt Place Nashville Airport Hotel Nashville

Address: 721 Royal Parkway, (formerly AmeriSuites), Nashville, Tennessee, 37214, United States

Amenities at Hyatt Place Nashville Airport

• Shuttle Service
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Nashville Travel Forum

Need advice about Nashville, Tennessee? Visit the Travel Forum for Nashville and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Nashville hotel reviews

Strikes and Spares Family Fun Center
Fleet Street Pub
Nashville Palace
Restaurants
rent a bike for short errands!
Transportation