Knights Inn Nashville

99 Spring Street, I-24 (exit 47 Jefferson St.), Nashville, Tennessee, 37207, United States
Booking.com Orbitz.com Priceline.com

Satisfaction Average

More about Nashville

Boyfriend's plate of goodnessBoyfriend's plate of goodness

With Gnash - the Preds MascotWith Gnash - the Preds Mascot

Nashville Capitol BuildingNashville Capitol Building

LobbyLobby

The Oprey high season

by dac6133

When is the best time of year to visit the Grand 'Ol Oprey? We want to spend a week in Nashville sometime next year. Thanks. Dave Carey

RE: The Oprey high season

by horsinround2

I've been to the Opry several times. My two favorites are in October for the Opry's birthday celebration and November - February for Opry at the Ryman. I really like Opry at the Ryman best. If that's what you decide on, get your tickets early as the Ryman is a smaller venue than the Opry House and they sell out quickly. For more info go to opry.com.

RE: RE: The Oprey high season

by Little_Lou_Lou

Anytime is good except for Fan Fare when the tourists are out in droves, I think this is in June.

Travel Tips for Nashville

Favorite Memory? Well...

by DrewV

My first band Mother Hubbard played a show at Lucy's Record Shop, Nashville's number one indie venue. That was the thrill of a lifetime, really. I mean, I've done lots of shows since then, but it's the thrill of performing live professionally for the first time in your hometown -- powerful. Here's me on acoustic guitar during the show.

Bourbon Street Blues and...

by royharper

Bourbon Street Blues and Boogie Bar
New Orleans-style nightclub featuring live BLUES 7 nights a week. Nashville may be known for country music, but if you're not into that, then this is the place! Very accomodating wait staff and management. Fair (but not large) selection of beers, mixed drinks, and a few specialty drinks, including a 24 oz. Hurricane that will blow-you-away! If you are hungry, they also have a menu of American and Cajun-style food. Has a dance floor, but you can also be comfortable at one of the tables or booths. There is also a nice cigar selection. 'Dress code? We don't need no stinking dress code!' Definitely come-as-you are to this lively place. But get a Mardi Gras necklace while you're there to get into the New Orleans spirit. They also feature T-shirts and hats for sale.

Beautiful Pulled Pork!

by mstinawu about B & C

At the far end of the Nashville's Farmer's Market is a food court--B & C (Bacon & Caviar) was there and it was on my "to eat" list during my stay in Nashville. Don't ask me why they've named themselves Bacon & Caviar--it has nothing to do with their cafeteria style down home BBQ. Even though I was already eagerly anticipating the Jack Daniel's BBQ World Championships we'd be going to tomorrow, I still opted for the pulled pork sandwich and a couple sides. I had my first sweet tea (of many) here--you really don't need soda when you have sweet tea! I had initially set my sights on this place via a chowhounder that mentioned the "unusual, but delicious sides." More than the entrees, I love Southern sides (corn bread, sweet biscuits, mac n cheese, greens, and all that good stuff). However, there was nothing usual or exciting about the sides they had on offer there. Maybe I was there on an uncreative food day--I'm not sure. I opted for deep fried okra poppers, and mac n cheese (with shells) as sides to my pulled pork sandwich. The big standout was the spicy BBQ sauce. I'm not sure what it is, but they know how to do a mean sauce here in the South. It went perfectly with the wonderfully tender and flavorful pulled pork. The pork was flavorful and tender. I loved itt!

The. Best. Hummus. Ever.

by TravellerMel about Istanbul Restaurant

Again, a recommendation from a co-worker. What a find! It doesn't look like much inside, but it is clean and comfortable. The staff is very friendly and happy to make recommendations for you.

Very easy parking, both in front and on the side of the building.

We both agree that we have to go back and try more off the menu - the food was simply that GOOD.

We each had a drink, split TWO appetizers, each had a meal, and split three desserts. The total came to $13 per person. I can't think of a better deal! The iced tea is a special blend of three teas - one of which is Turkish. The result is an almost spicy tea with a wonderful mellow flavor.

We split orders of stuffed grape leaves, which were wonderful, and truly the best hummus I've ever had. We each ordered the "Barry's Special", which is a gyro sandwich, I had fries, my coworker had the rice, and a drink. The gyro was stuffed full with meat and that wonderful yogurt sauce - I swear I'll be dreaming about it!

We were so full at the end of the meal, but we got dessert to go - a baklava, a turkish cookie, and something that was like a cookie in that baklava syrup. OMG is all I can say.

Next time - Turkish coffee. We were just soooo full this time...

Country's Best and the Brightest Honored Here

by aphrodyte

The Country Music Hall of Fame is definitely a museum for the fans and fanatics of a music whose roots are steeped in mountain air, fiddle and banjo twang. Whether you are fairweather fan or live, eat, and breath country music you will appreciate the lenghts that were taken to show off the best of what country music has to offer. At the end of the tour if you don't have a deep appreciation for the music, at least you will understand why many other do.

The Museum offers a casual dining with light meals and a grab and go cart.

Adult $19.99
Ages 6-17 $11.99
Ages 5 & under FREE
Ages 60+, college students & military $17.99
AAA $17.99

For an additional $2.00 for Adults ($21.99), and an additional $3.00 for Youth ($14.99) you can get the audio wand. Voices of country music's elite guide you through the halls with a little more information about the items displayed. I suggest that, unless you are a huge fan of country music, save your money and do not use the audio wands, each displayed item has it's own information boards and are just as useful.

Studio B Adult $12.99
Studio B Youth $10.99

Open daily 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.

Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day