Thrifty Inn Nashville

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 62 reviews
Expedia.com Priceline

WORST MANAGEMENT EVER!!!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 2, 2011

I'm usually not one to write a negative review but this story needs to be heard. On a work related trip with four other friends we decided to stay here. We called ahead and the girl attendant on duty was extremely kind and deserves an award for putting up with her boss. She made no fuss about having an extra person and provided a cot. At the counter the next morning instead of giving me the towel i asked for, the Indian man claiming to be the head manager proceeded to ask me how many were in our room. After answering 4 or 5 he called me a liar (with no mention of the towel i needed) and drilled me with several other questions. I stayed calm but complained about his customer service skills and praised those of the attendant we originally dealt with. I found myself at the counter again for checkout, my friends explaining that there was no problem with hotel staff about number staying the night before. As we calmly explained out situation this manager interrupted me and told me to shut up. He then told my friends that I didn't understand anything and had an attitude problem. This angered me but still I didn't leap across the counter and choke him out like I wanted to. When all was seemingly resolved my friends were leaving as I gathered some things. He waited until they couldn't hear and pointed at me yelling, "you NEVER come back here again!" Believe me, I realize it sounds like I'm leaving something out of this story but that is exactly the way it went down. This guy with no service skills whatsoever just wanted to pick a fight. So if you want a cheap but smelly motel where management treats you like you live in their third world country, by all means Thrifty is the place for you!

Unique Quality: nothing.

Nearby Thrifty Inn Nashville

Thrifty Inn Nashville

• Nashville Thrifty Inn
  • Thrifty Hotel Nashville

Address: 343 Harding Place, (former Pear Tree Inn), Nashville, Tennessee, 37211, United States

Amenities at Thrifty Inn Nashville

• Swimming Pool
  • Wheelchair Accessible
  • Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Nashville Travel Forum

Need advice about Nashville, Tennessee? Visit the Travel Forum for Nashville and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Nashville hotel reviews

Strikes and Spares Family Fun Center
Fleet Street Pub
Nashville Palace
Restaurants
rent a bike for short errands!
Transportation