2025 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, 37863, United States

Orbitz.com Travelocity Booking.com

• goingsolo's Profile Photo

Hampton Inn and Suites

There are so many hotels lining the parkway in Pigeon Forge that picking one is really a matter of availability and price range. The Hampton is pretty standard among the chain hotels in the area, but it does have a couple of nice perks. The first is that its right across the street from Dollywood so you can just roll out of bed and be first in line for the exciting attraction. I'm kidding about that. Unless that's your heart's desire and, if it is, then by all means, go for it.

The Hampton's suites are pretty spacious and come with a full kitchen, which is great if you're too worn out after a long day of exploring to go out for dinner or simply want to save money. The suites also have pretty nice jacuzzis, which are a luxury after a long day of uphill hiking.

As with all Hampton's, a free breakfast is included with the room rate.

More about Hampton Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge On The Parkway

Great Place To Stay

by TripAdvisor Member madwanderlust

We stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites the last week of October,2007. It was a very nice hotel. I stay at Hampton Inn where ever I go if one is available.
The double room was nicely sized for two people. The bedding is great ! The new updated beds are very comfy. The wifi was great. I look for internet service when I am on the road.
In my opinion, the breakfast is pretty good. They have a large selection to choose from, compared to other hotels. I don't usually eat breakfast, but coffee is mandatory !! And they do have very good coffee available at all hours in the breakfast area. However the coffee in the rooms is not good. Only that powder creamer---just nasty ! Always went to the lobby for coffee.
Don't know about the pool or other extra's they have. We just go to sleep after exploring all day.
The folks at the desk are very nice and always willing to help with anything you need. Would stay there again if I am in the area.

Excellent!!!!!!

by TripAdvisor Member lacavaj

We enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge. The Front Dest Staff was Excellent!! Especially Chad(I think that was his name). He went out of his way to get us exactly what we wanted. The ladies were very nice and helpful. Our room was very clean and spacious. It had a very comfortable bed, microwae, etc. Even the cleaning lady was extra nice and helpfull. When you are miles away from home it is nice to know that people are kind and want to say hello. The breakfast was very good. The roaring fire place, the living room atmosphere in the lobby was nice. The staff made homemade chocolate chip cookies every day,,,delicious!!! only thing the cookies were so good they ran out a few times..MAKE MORE COOKIES LADIES....DELICIOUS!!
I would definately recommend this hotel to young and old couples. EXCELLENT!!!!!!!
Judy LaCava
Baton Rouge, LA.

Convenient to theaters and shopping!

by TripAdvisor Member TexasMomTW

We stayed here for 2 nights in March 2008 and were quite pleased with the helpful employees, hot breakfast, convenient parking and location, clean modern room, and adequate Fitness Center.

Loved It

by TripAdvisor Member Ozcfied

We absolutely loved this Hampton Inn.
The lobby is really quite nice indeed. It has many 'extras' on-site...ie: guest laundry, pool, nice lobby, guest 'pantry' et al.
We came up to the Gatlinburg area for a family get together. It was our first time in the area and we all had a ball.
We thought the Hampton Inn was reasonbly priced (about $100) and the rooms were nice...if maybe a little on the small side. The breakfast was (as usual for a Hampton) great.
The worse thing about our weekend here was actually ... having to leave. We are already making plans to come here again in the summer...I hope the prices are about the same at that time also.

Wonderful Stay and Pet Friendly

by TripAdvisor Member ifnot4grace31

Our stay at the Hampton Inn was wonderful. They are a pet-friendly up to 70 lbs. which was really nice. They were the only hotel around that would take my dog who is around 68 lbs. He is not a big dog, just very heavy and stocky and very nice, but most hotels won't even give him a chance. I appreciate Hampton's policy on that! Even though it was pet friendly, the hotel was very clean and professional, the staff was very nice going above and beyond in the requests asked of them. I believe the bottom floor were the pet rooms and the four floors above were for those that do not have animals. The rate was about $70 a night with two Queen beds. The room was very comfortable, and we were able to check in a couple of hours before the designated time. Their continental breakfast was definitely above the normal bagels and donuts. There were eggs and sausage, and even a bacon, egg, and chesse biscuits that were better than your McD's. We put the relaxing sign out on the door, so no one would clean with the dog in the room and at most hotels that I've stayed at, you wouldn't be bothered until you checked out or went and asked for towels or wash clothes. The staff left us a generous bag of new towels, wash clothes, coffee, etc. outside the door. Overall, this has been one of the best stays at a hotel, and I've stayed at many; some good, some bad - but this Hampton on the Pkwy at Pigeon Forge was great. I would recommend them to anyone, especially those with pets!
The surrounding area was nice. It was on the main strip, but set back a little from all the hustle and bustle. Everything was nearby and accessible but you felt like you were in your own place with it set back like it was. It was very peaceful and they even had a picnic area with two tables and two grills for cooking. Overall, a great stay, couldn't have asked for anything else!!

TRAVEL AGENT REVIEW

by TripAdvisor Member angiulida

My family and I stayed here for memorial day weekend, 4 nights. Our suite was a handicap suite, nice size, with seperate bedroom, very large bathroom and cute sitting area near kitchen. Room was very clean...as was the hotel. Location was great, right smack in the middle of Piegeon Forge and near all local attractions. Breakfast was good, with one hot item every morning, along with yogurts, cereals, oatmeals, fresh fruit and donuts, breads, and muffins. Coffee all day long, with fresh hot cookies after 400pm. Lemonaide was also available all day. The staff was super nice and very helpful. We also had our dog with us, and we had no problems what so ever. They even had treats for her in the lobby. Rates were a little high, but I assume it was for memorial day weekend.

What a pleasant stay!

by TripAdvisor Member worldtraveler786

I was very skeptical about booking the Hampton Inn, as I've had poor experiences with Hampton Inns in the past, but since there were no other Hilton family hotels in the Pigeon Forge area, I decided to give it a go after reading the positive reviews on TA; I am so happy I made that decision. The Hampton Inn on the Parkway is definitely the best Hampton Inn I've ever stayed at, and I'd most likely stay at the hotel again when I'm in the area.

I arrived at the Hampton Inn early in the morning, fully expecting to drop my luggage at the front desk and pick it up later during check in. But, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that my room was already ready. Check in was a breeze, and I even bought discount tickets to Dollywood from the front desk. After spending a whole day at the park, it was refreshing to return to the hotel and have a cold glass of lemonade waiting for me in the lobby.

My room was very comfortable, with a large bathroom, refrigerator and flat-screen TV. Wireless was complimentary, though very slow at times. Another perk of the hotel is its location, surrounded by lots of restaurants and only a few minutes away from the upscale Tanger shopping outlet. The hotel is also right off the main strip, so the noise levels were kept to a minimum. Complimentary breakfast is offered daily, which was more than adequate.

Overall, I had a great time at the Hampton Inn on the Parkway. It's a good family hotel for visitors to the Smokies.

Overall Great, But Neds A Few Improvements

We stayed here five nights, and overall, we enjoyed our stay. However, there a few items that need improvement. On the negative side, the wireless internet is very slow, and the parking lot needs security lighting improvement, particularly in the rear where it is very dark, due to thick vegetation. There are not enough breakfast tables, especially when tour bus groups are here, which is often in this resort area. The single area requiring the most improvement is the swimming pool. During our stay, there were no pool towels, the trash cans were overflowing with trash all day long, and basic maintenance is not being performed on the pool, most evident by the large black scum ring around the entire pool at the water line. That being said, as previously noted, this property does have many positives, and overall, we enjoyed our stay. The flat-screen TV in our room was a plus, and housekeeping is doing a superb job keeping the rooms clean and comfortable. Front desk personnel are efficient and courteous at all times. The breakfast was superb all five mornings we stayed here, and the breakfast hostess was efficient and courteous, keeping all items replenished. The beds and bedding are oh so comfortable and clean. The location of this property is great. It sets back from the main parkway, making for a quiet location, yet it is very centrally convenient to all Pigeon Forge activities. Elevators and common areas, less the pool, are kept very clean and neat. Check in and check out are quick and courteous. We are regulars at Hampton Inns, and I would say the gentleman who checked us in was the most courteous desk clerk I have ever encountered at a Hampton Inn. The daily rate for our room was $106, which we felt was very reasonable for this property and all the amenities. Pigeon Forge has a huge problem with businesses allowing ticket scalpers, pan handlers, salespersons, and other hucksters to operate on their property and harass their guests and customers. I am very grateful that this Hampton Inn does not allow any such activities on their property. Thank you Pigeon Forge Hampton Inn On-The-Parkway for this, and we really appreciate you protecting your guests from this widespread harassing activity in Pigeon Forge.

Great place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member thedeels

This hotel was so nice. Very clean and quiet. Only complaint was that it does not have a mini-fridge in the room we booked. Will definitely be staying here again.

Comments