3230 Parkway, PO Box 1383, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, 37868, United States

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

More about Holiday Inn Pigeon Forge

Gatlinburg Vacations-Gatlinburg Cabins

by wrox about Holiday Inn PIGEON FORGE, TN

On your next visit to the Great Smoky Mountains, rent your Gatlinburg cabins and Pigeon forge cabins from Skyline Cabins. Our log cabins at Dollywood, Pigeon forge and Gatlinburg, Tennessee include amenities that allows you to enjoy the peacefulness of the Smoky Mountains. we provide the all good facilities so contact us as early as possible. see our web site http://www.skylinecabins.com

Good value but noisy

We stayed here for 3 nights we stopped and got a coupon book at one of the atractions and got our room for 42.95 a night. The room was large the beds were comfortable and the room was clean. They are doing construction at the hotel so at 8 am hammering and drilling starts the housekeeping tries to get in your room around 8 even if you hang the do not disturb sign on the door handle (it happened twice the door hanger was found under the newspaper ) I believe they do this so you tell them you dont need them to clean your room they speak spanish only. The pool was large and the temp was nice and warm, you do have to be careful around the pool because the floor tile is broke in some spots They have a game room inside the pool area with an air hockey table and video games. Most of the pop machines were not working but the ice machines worked great a lot of channels on the tv bathroom was medium size shower had good flow. I would stay here again the price was right just make sure you use the coupons you find everywhwere we got ours from a local restraunt.

mattresses were the worst

by TripAdvisor Member AmyBPChef

Stayed 4 nights, mattresses were cheap and floppy. Hotel seemed a bit run down, whatever they cooked for breakfast smelled terrible all day. Good points: free ice for coolers in the lobby, a little off the main road so very quiet. There were no in-room microwaves, but there was a small one in the lobby for guests to use. Got this hotel thru priceline, expected something much better than what we got. Definitely would not stay here again.

Great Value

The hotel is older but I felt that is was an excellent value. Me and me wife just came back from staying 3 nights at this hotel and were very pleased. The rooms were clean and service from the staff was excellent. I will most definately stay there again.

Better than I thought

by TripAdvisor Member MichiganBlue

I just returned from my stay at the Holiday Inn in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. I stayed multiple nights in a nonsmoking room on the 4th floor. It was much better than I thought it would be. After I was reading some of the reviews I was very worried about staying in this hotel.

This hotel accepts pets so I was quite worried about the cleaniness. I read a post here that someone seen pet feces in the hallway floor. I seen nothing like this at all. The hotel seemed clean. My room was clean and the other parts of the hotel seemed clean as well. My room didn't have pet hair all over the place, like I was afraid of finding.
Positives:
*Very friendly and helpful staff
*I had breakfast in the hotel every morning. The breakfast buffet is very good and a great value at only about $7.
*Clean
*Close to all the action,but the hotel is set back far enough so you don't hear all of the street noise. I had a nice quiet stay.
*Convenient refrigerator in room.
*Plenty of parking.

Negatives:
*A couple of pop machines were not working on the 4th floor. However, we found some that worked on the other floors.
*One thing that disturbed me about my stay was a guest with a small pig. I seen her walking through the lobby with it a few times. Also, I thought the pet limit was at 20 lbs??? I seen 2 very large dogs.

All in all this is a good place to stay if you don't mind pets and aren't looking for a fancy hotel. It is clean, reasonablly priced and convenient. I would stay here again.

Pet Friendly and Convenient to Dollywood

by TripAdvisor Member Donlee

When we arrived in Pigeon Forge, the hotel with which I had made reservations said we couldn't stay there because our dogs were was too big (40 lbs). The desk clerk told me some other hotels that I might try and I called the Holiday Inn.

Staying at the Holiday Inn turned out to be a very pleasant experience. Since our party consisted of two adults, one child and two dogs we were happy to see that our room was spacious (bigger than the other hotel's). There is a large grassy area in the back to walk dogs. Along the dog walk the
hotel provides plastic bag dispensers and special trash containers for dog waste. There is a large indoor pool complete with a tall waterfall and a big bin of towels to use at poolside. Our room had a refrigerator so we had cereal in the morning and we could hit Dollywood early.

The hotel is close to Dollywood and not far from Gatlinburg.

We will definitely stay there again.

Pleased!

by TripAdvisor Member krg39

We had a good experience with this hotel. I was a little worried after reading some of the reviews but found it to be just fine. The staff was friendly and my niece loved the pool. It was off the main road which was nice because of the huge amount of traffic in Pigeon Forge. We would stay here again.

No too clean

by TripAdvisor Member z24dawn

When we arrived at the hotel, the lady at the front desk told us they had no rooms, but they would after 4 pm. She told me I could go ahead and book the room and check back at 1 pm and they may have it ready, so i said ok. She started entering my information into the computer and said well, we do have a room ready. I was very happy (had been in the car with a 5 yr old and 1 yr old who was really ready to be out of the car). So she gave me a room key. My husband, me, my son and daughter get everything out of the car go to the room and open the door and the room had other peoples stuff in it. I could not believe that I had just been given a room key that opened another guests door. I went back to the desk, they gave me another room key. (they acted like it was no big deal). We got to the other room, walked in the carpet was dirty, bathroom counter had not been cleaned, nor the toilet. Mattress was broke on one side. The next day we asked for another room, it was a little better. There is one good thing about this hotel, it is off the main room and you can walk to everything. We are going back this weekend for Rod Run, and we are not staying here. When you see Holiday INN you think nice, not this one. Needs alot of work.

An perfectly good Place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member Welltravelleduk454

Despite other comments, we thought this hotel was fine. We stayed on the top floor, which is supposed to have better facilities so maybe the other floors are less good.. but the rooms were clean, and the hotel is centrally located. Had the nice pool with its little waterfall all to myself. Very pleasant.

Good Location, but you get what you pay for!

by TripAdvisor Member traditional

Stayed here for 2 nights in August
Overall the hotel was good rooms were nothing fancy.
Could have been cleaned a little more but the people were very friendly. We had breakfast at the hotel restuarant which was not good at all. The price was way to high for the quality of food they had. Needless to say we only ate there once.
For the money the hotel was good. You can hear everything in your room , every time someone walked by you heard it. think we might check around to find another hotel in the area before we decide to go back.

Comments