314 Henderson Chapel Rd., Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, 37863, United States

Music Road Inn
Travelocity Expedia.com Booking.com

• Sassy417's Profile Photo

Private balconies, indoor/ourdoor pool & waterpark

Unique Quality: 303 luxurious rooms & suites to choose from, private balcony, indoor outdoor swimming pools with water parks, deluxe continental breakfasts....this is where our friends stay when in town to vacation in the Smokies*

Directions: Henderson Chapel road at traffic light #1, turn rt. Can't miss it.

More about Music Road Inn Hotel

Absolutely loved Music Road Inn!!

Music Road Inn is by far the nicest hotel I've stayed in at Pigeon Forge. The room was spotless, the lobby was beautiful, and the continental breakfast was fabulous! I have found a new favorite place to stay in Pigeon Forge. I would definitely recommend Music Road Inn. You will not be disappointed.

CLEAN, COMFORTABLE Room!!!

by TripAdvisor Member kelly777

This was our second year staying at The Music Road Inn, our room was clean, the beds were comfortable.The staff was friendly. The only complaint was the indoor pool needed to be a bit warmer. We will definately stay here again when we visit Pigeon Forge in the future.

"Loved the Inn"

by TripAdvisor Member BhamWils

We just returned from our stay at the Music Road Inn. We enjoyed our stay. I have found my favorite hotel. I will have to stay there the next time we go. Even the kids wanted to know if we would stay there again. The pool was kept at approx. 86, and hot tub was approx. 104. The rooms are so spacious. You don't feel like you are in a normal hotel room. Loved the bathroom. It had double sinks, and separate room for the bathtub. Our room was very clean, and staff was friendly. The breakfast had biscuits with gravy, Krispy creme doughnuts, etc. It was very good to be a continental breakfast.

Our new vacation home in the Smokies!!!

Location was great, room was very nice, the swimming pools were a bunch of fun, hot tub was very clean, game room was a nice addition, balcony in the room was good size and staff was very helpful. Enjoyed my stay at Music Road Inn more than any other hotel experience in the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area and I have been there many times.

great hotel

by TripAdvisor Member traceyann

what a great hotel, we stayed here on the 3/10/05 for 3 nights - staff were very pleasant - bedrooms were spacious and very clean - we requested a view of the smokey mountains which was honoured - the pool looked clean and inviting. The hotel is situated off the main road which was a bonus. If we return to Pigeon Forge the MUSIC ROAD INN would be our first choice.

Kids Delight

We were needing a getaway for a couple of days and when we found the Music Road Inn we found our time to rest, our kids were so excited playing in the pool with the slides we could hardly get them to get out long enough to eat. They have ask over and over when we are going back. We plan to go back real soon. We just got back from the beach and to tell you the truth I know they had more fun at the Music Road Inn. Our kids are small but they will tell you where they have had the most fun. We plan to go this weekend because this is were my youngest son that will be four wants to go for his birthday Aug. 28th. The rest of the motel was very nice and the staff was great. We will definitely stay here alot more. I hope everyone that hasn't tried it does go because it is well worth the vacation whether it be 2 days or a week. We love it.!!!!

The Steils
Loudon, Tenn
Becky, Tony, Austin, & Destynee

best hotel in pigeon forge

I visited in June of 2005 so I'm a little late writing this review but here it goes. This hotel was very clean and newer than most everything else in pigeon forge. I have taken vacations to gatlinburg/pigeon forge every year for the past 15 years. Most of the hotels in the area are very old and I prefer to stay in a place that is as new as possible. I have a 15 yr.old and 11 yr.old (boys) and they along with my husband absolutely LOVED the pool area with the spiral slide. I enjoyed the lazy river ride. Make sure you get a room facing the pool, otherwise you will face a parking lot. You can also see the mountains if you face the pool. At night they light torches all along the pool area which is kind of neat. Continental breakfast was good.(pastries,cold cereal,milk gravy&biscuits,yogurt, bagels,bananas,)The only complaint I had was that the indoor pool felt like a hot tub and the hot tub was so hot that nobody ever got in it the 4 days that we were there. But we really weren't bothered by that because we spent all of our time at the outdoor pool.(it was June). There are 2 buildings. The red is Music road inn, the blue is Music road hotel. We stayed in the red one (Music road inn). Overall, I think this is the best hotel in pigeon forge. I will definitely go back!!!

This hotel surpasses others in the area!

by TripAdvisor Member nhillard

This hotel is absolutely wonderful! We've stayed at this hotel twice now, and it is by far the best hotel we've come across in the area. The staff is extremely courteous. The rooms are lovely and extremely clean...The pools (outdoor, indoor & lazy river) are all very clean. The breakfast items they had (cereal, biscuits & gravy, coffee, tea, milk, juice, fruit, toast, etc.) were great and were a big money-saver since we didn't have to go out for breakfast. I would highly recommend this hotel!!!!

Best Hotel in 50 miles

by TripAdvisor Member bbqman3341

we've stayed here before and every thing is top notch every time. they beat the pants off any other lodging in the area hands down. we are going to visit again soon and wouldn't even consider staying any where else. the price is even less than what is shown here. we got a super clean king jacuzzi room on the river for 119.00.
the breakfast is delicious even if they do seem to go over board on how wonderful their hot gravy biscuits are. stay here, you won't be sorry.

Comments