Park Tower Inn

201 Sharon Drive, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, 37863, United States

More about Park Tower Inn

Loved the Pool and the Suite

by TripAdvisor Member blessed4ever

We had a great time. The kids loved the lazy river and the pool. It was nice after a long day to just relax. We stayed in a suite so it was very nice and big. Everything was clean and the staff was very nice. Can't wait to go back again in November.

Inhospitable staff, unsafe accomidations

by TripAdvisor Member samjanesperry

Very insecure accommodations, on out first day out upon arriving back to the hotel the maid had left our door unlocked/propped open, upon entering the room it had been vandalized, our cell phones and digital camera we had left in the room to charge were stolen and upon reporting this matter to the front desk staff and owner they did not apologize or right the situation in any way. There was also several other rooms that were left open in the same area of the hotel as ours. After this incident they never came to our room again to clan. Change liens or make beds and we were there 5 days! You could not enjoy the pool area or the lazy river due to the kids jumping in and running around in the lazy river, although signs were clearly posted but the staff did nothing to enforce this either. The staff and owners are very rude and unprofessional. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND NO ONE STAY IN THIS HOTEL. I WOULDNT return if given free accommodations! Review BY Robert White and Samantha Sperry…. Samjanesperry@yahoo.com

Wonderful Stay/ Loved the pool

by TripAdvisor Member abodry

My family and I had a wonderful stay at the Park Tower Inn. We booked our vacation thru Smokey Mountain Tour Connection and it was very convenient. On the first day when we arrived all our tickets (dollywood, etc. ) were given to us at check in. My daughter (10 yrs old) loved the lazy river and indoor pool. We stayed in a suite and it was very comfortable. One nite we were to tired to go out so had pizza delivered and it got there in 10 minutes :) We are looking forward to going back in November and hope to stay at the Park Tower Inn.

Nice place and great location

by TripAdvisor Member mcftlf

My wife, son and I stayed here for three days. (Sun, Mon,Tues) Pigeon Forge was a bit more crowded than I though it was going to be during the week. The parking lot at the Inn stayed almost full every night.

Front desk check-in was smooth and quick and when I asked for a room on the top floor facing the south the lady said no problem and put me there. Also, we were able to check-in at about noon with no problems

The room was large with a balcony off the back. The balcony's are only seperated by some wroght iron fence so there is no privacy but it is still a nice place to sit in the mornings and nights. The room was very clean as was the whole Inn. The first night i noticed that the TV reception was not very good and I checked the cable connection on the back of the TV. Somebody had somehow tore the cable connection off the cable and had the bare wires held into the TV with a child's band-aid. Early the next morning I told the front desk about it and when we returned from a day out it was fixed. The pillows are flat and we asked house keeping for some extra pillows and she gave us 4 extras. The queen bed was a bit hard but we all slept well. I was umimpressed with the water pressure of the shower. It took twice as long as usual to take a shower because of the low pressure. Oh, I have to mention the towels because they have been a topic of discusson about this hotel. They were thin and small as others have mentioned here.

Breakfast was a variety of pastries and white donuts with pancakes, waffles, and french toast for sticking in the toaster. Nothing remarkable about the breakfast but it got the job done.

The indoor pool with the lazy river was nice. As others have mentioned here the smell of chlorine was pretty bad and you could smell the pool as soon as you walked into the building. We did not use the out door pool but I watched the staff from the hotel spend at least an hour every morning cleaning it and getting it ready for the day.

We travel to Pigeon Forge about 2-3 times a year and have always stayed at the Country Inns and Suites across the street from this property. This time I decided to give some of the local hotels a try and I'm glad I did. Tripadvisor made this easy with all of your reviews. Goodbye Country Inns and Suites....Hello Park Tower Inn

Small towels

by TripAdvisor Member KYtravelcat

I have stayed here several times, but this is my last one. . Most places have shampoo, conditioner, but not here. Only soap. The towels were so small that I barely got dry. The lazy river is nice, but kids were jumping in and smimming in it. Air condtioner didn't cool room until early morning. No microwave. Sorry, but I will look elsewhere.

Great as Always

by TripAdvisor Member Dnash

As always this hotel was great !!!
Recommend this hotel to everyone. Especially if you would rather spend your money on food and entertainment. True this is not one of those fancy hotels but if you want that kind of stuffiness there are several places to stay. But I prefer down home welcoming places and that is exactly what the Park Tower is.

Excellent Family hotel

by TripAdvisor Member caseman1969

We stayed from 11-19 through 11-22 and really enjoyed it a lot. Everything was clean and the staff was very nice. A lot of the complainst I hear are valid, but you have to take the good with the bad. Great location. Towels are small, Breakfast is free, so don't expect a bunch. But don't expect to stay at any nicer place for the price in Pigeon Forge. We go twice a year and booked through a tour company this time. While we will not do that again, we will be going back to Park Tower again.

good hotel

by TripAdvisor Member Javisdad

We stayed three nights in the inn. The previous reviews helped us choose this hotel. My daughter got sick the first night and threw up all night, the front desk was very helpful and nice and the cleaning staff went above and beyond what they needed to do to help us. I was impressed. The pool was very good, especially the lazy river. We were within walking distance of a lot of things, especially since the traffic was horrible. The "outlet" mall they describe that is near by is run down, there are much better places around. The continental breakfast was ok. The main drawbacks were that was no wi-fi in the room (the laughed when I asked) and that the traffic meant going anywhere was a chore. However, it was a nice place and the people were friendly.

Couldn't have been better, and for such a GREAT price!!!!!

by TripAdvisor Member creecree99

FABULOUS just about sums it up. Everything was always clean and tidy. Gorgeous balcony views. Both the indoor/outdoor pools were very nice and clean, with the indoor pool being open 24/7...what convenience! This was a family trip and perfect for my 13 year old brother! Literally "smackdab" in the middle of everything. I really have no complaints about this experience. I got well over what I paid for, and am completely happy. I will be returning to this same hotel in April '07, and couldn't be more excited. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not stay here

by TripAdvisor Member pamdag

This place has very poor customer service. If you like a hotel that just wants your money but does not care about the customer this is the place to stay.

Comments