The Inn at Christmas Place

119 Christmas Tree Lane , PO Box 130 , Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, 37868, United States
Booking.com

More about The Inn at Christmas Place

Nice Rooms, Some Issues

by TripAdvisor Member Jenlvsgarth

The rooms and decor were very nice. We had a suite with jaqussi and fireplace. But they did not tell us before arrival that the fireplaces were not working yet. That was disapointing.

the rooms were good sized and very clean. Our shower door leaked all over the place and had to have maintance come try and fix it but they could not fix it during our stay.

Breakfast was a dissapointment - don't expect much more then a regular contiental breakfast, the omlettes were gross and the biscuts were doughy.

Our biggest complaint was the thin walls, we could here every nosie in the rooms on either side of us and the hallway.

The staff was very nice and the decor was really nice. The smell of misatole really hits you when you enter.

Overall we had a good stay but there were disapointments

by TripAdvisor Member maidmarion15

Wow! We have just returned from a stay at the Inn and it was a wonderful experience. I have never seen a hotel with staff that go out of there way to please people. The guest staff were extremely friendly! The rooms were really nice too. There were some people who were checking in that seemed to be having some problems but nothing of the sort for us. I would recommend this to anyone especially to someone with small children or who enjoy a great breakfast.

Very nice place, but booked most of the time

by TripAdvisor Member ib6ub9

If you like christmas time and decorations, you will like this place. Recently stayed here with girlfriend and she LOVED it. The hotel is almost brand new and very very clean, but a tad bit expensive. The rooms sizes are nice and I mostly remember the comfy pillow-top beds. LCD style tv's in the rooms are a nice touch along with the balconies.

Unique shaped large bathrooms with nice counter tops and a small wet bar with microwave and fridge were also nice. I would definately stay here again, but would reserve well in advance due to hotels popularity. If price is not a problem, book this hotel. Great location. At the top of each hour, you can see santa and the elves come out and play music in the great room. Santa clause occasionally shows up at the hotel to play the guitar too.

Absolutely wonderful!

by TripAdvisor Member karenpStLouis

We just returned from a long weekend in Pigeon Forge. We stayed 2 nights at Park Tower Inn and 1 night at Inn at Christmas Place. The only reason we stayed just the 1 night was because that is all I could get!!

From the moment we reached the front door, it was a wonderful experience. The staff went out of their way to greet us, and provide excellent service!

The atmosphere is lovely! The indoor pool and hot tub is open 24 hours, which was nice.

The rooms were so nice, as were the bathrooms! The decorations are such a wonderful touch.

The breakfast was great! Even an omelet station!

Next time, I will book way ahead and spend the entire time at this hotel!

Christmas Place Inn...the Best Stay in Pigeon Forge!!

by TripAdvisor Member kgalTennessee

Just finished a two night stay at the Christmas Place Inn. It is definitely a refreshing experience from the regular hotels in Pigeon Forge. Decorated in the theme of Christmas, we got in the holiday cheer in October!! Staff was excellent and very friendly. Rooms were spacious and very clean. Bathrooms were immaculate and well prepared. Nice arrangement for continental breakfast. Would definitely recommend hotel especially near the holidays!!

Very Nice Place and Very Friendly and Helpful Staff

by TripAdvisor Member whitney37354

The property is very nice and clean. I've never encountered a more friendly and helpful staff. Check in and check out were quick and easy. Staff brought up our "roll away" bed, which was an air mattress, and they even aired it up for us. The shower was very nice and bathroom was spacious. It was great to have a fridge and microwave in the room. The kids loved the jacuzzi in the room. The balcony overlooked the courtyard, but after dark it felt like we were in Vegas with all the brightly lit billboards! Closed the curtains and it was fine. Continental breakfast was larger than any I've ever seen.

We did have something exciting happen: someone pulled the fire alarm while were were out for dinner and we had to stand outside for a while so the fire department could go in and check everything out!

Lovely but a little stuffy

by TripAdvisor Member georgiagrl

With the idea of Christmas Hotel, I was thinking maybe a fun place for kids--I suppose I was thinking too much of Disney theme hotels. This Hotel is very lovely, but I am thinking it will appeal more to more mature people, couples, singles, than families with children, especially young children. Because the Christmas decorations are the type of fragile and expensive decorations you don't want your children to touch and which they of course will be drawn to touch. Rooms are rather dark, but with gorgeous furniture, looked like marble in the bathroom. Breakfast room fills up quickly, long lines but was nice. This is not the hotel to book to look at the outside scenary--one side overlooks the garden, which is nice--but also the busy main road--the other side overlooks mainly a parking lot--the hotel is the scenary--not what is around it. There is one small game room for children. I just felt it was a more formal place than I was expecting--it definately had it's charm--but was more expensive than hotels as nice, such as the Music Road Inn/Hotel and it's theme is more geared for people who collect expensive Christmas memorabalia than I would say towards family lodging. It was lovely, but we had a more relaxing and pleasant time at the Music Road Inn the night before...but I have nothing to say negative about this hotel--just that it's not really a place for small children...

Great for everyone, Especially Kids

by TripAdvisor Member Mom104

The Inn at Christmas Place is great for kids and adults alike. Santa sings on Saturday nights and greets the kids in the morning for breakfast. There is a room to go for breakfast that is across the hall ffrom the breakfast room, complete with a TV. The rooms have nothing that you would be afraid for kids to touch. The beds and pillows are excellent. The gameroom is nice for adults and kids. The pool and hot tub are neat and clean. The employees go out of their way to help. The hotel is a great and beautiful place to stay. My 5yr old and 15yr old both loved it, they are boys, I never once was concerned about anything being broken, the fragile stuff is well out of reach. This is one place everyone needs to stay at leat once.

Definately not what I expected, overpriced, small rooms.

by TripAdvisor Member angel16

Made reservations here well in advance and requested upper floor room on court yard side. I recieved the dungeon room.I say this because there was only one other room that I believe could be worst than ours, as we were stuck in the furtherest corner room on 1st floor. The other room had only one window and probably worst view than ours. My court yard view was the back side of a bright blue tree. The room as in previous post stated was too dark (even with all lights on.) I called front desk to speak to manager and was told they were in meetings and for me to call back later, over an hour later called back and was told they would be in meetings for at least several more hours. On Friday after Thanksgiving, a very busy day, and they were in meetings all day?????? Clerk said she would give mgrs my message to call but never heard from anyone.For the money the rooms cost here the workmanship of rooms were poor. Our carpet was torn up at patio doorway. Yes nice decorations but hardly worth the money charged for rooms. We stayed previous night at Comfort Inn Apple Valley and cost much less then Christmas Inn and wished I had stayed entire time there. Very large nice rooms, private balconies, a number 10 on my list. Will not stay in this overpriced inn again.

Beautiful Hotel!!

by TripAdvisor Member jds00

Stayed at the Inn at Christmas Place last week and it was so gorgeous!! Loved the rooms, they were decorated so great!
Will definately stay here in the future!!

Comments