2795 North Parkway, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, 37863, United States
Orbitz.com Tingo.com Travelocity

More about Valley Forge Inn

# 1 on my list to stay in pigeon forge

i was there for weekend car show with friend of mine that always stays at valley forge inn. joe cole helped me get a great parking space for the ford truck i was showing,aaron elwell and the rest of the staff went out off there way to be helpful. they have my business from now.
thanks joe,aaron and the rest of the staff for a great weekend.

Always awsome

Me and my family have been going to pigeon forge the first week in September and staying a week long without fail for the past 16 years. Every year we have stayed in Vally Forge Inn. It is a GREAT place to stay. It has great rooms, great service, great pools, great location, and its just a great place to stay.

Exceeded our Expectations

We stayed at the Valley Forge for the first time July 17-2oth. Upon arrival, we were greeted by the friendly office staff. The room which was inside the pool atrium was VERY clean. It has all the amenities that you could ask for. The outdoor premises is just as clean and inviting as the rooms. I highly recommend the Valley Forge Inn and look forward to our next visit.

Not so great

After reading all the glowing reviews of this hotel I have to say I was dissapointed. My family and I stayed at the hotel July 22nd thru the 24th. We had adjoining rooms, #'s 311 and 312 to be exact. The rooms were OK, your standard room. They did have microwaves and small dorm style fridges in each room. Now for the not so great part. One of the rooms had a nasty stain on the carpet by the air conditoner. The phone was next to the TV (next to the bed would have been more convienent). The tub looked nasty and the shower curtain had mold on it. As far as the hotel itself, the ice machine was barely working. There was a free brekfast offered. It consisted of cereals, bagels and muffins. (nothing wrong with that) My father in law mentined to the attendant that the orange juice tasted like water and she snapped at him. The price of our room was better than average but I don't think I will be staying at the Valley Forge Inn again in the future.

very dissapointed

We just returned from a vacation at Pigeon Forge. We
have stayed at a # of places there since we go there
a couple of times a year. I don't know how this got to
be ranked so high. The pools, in and out, were not
heated and were freezing, (August), the kids could not
stay in them, the hot water spa was not hot enough,
the continental breakfast was terrible. The room was
clean, but nothing to brag about. The prices are low,
but we were quoted a lower price when we checked in,
(we imprinted our credit card # in case we decided to
stay longer, mistake.) This hotel could be nicer, but
I Will go back to Music Road Hotel, much nicer, although
overpriced.

Very Nice Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member countrygirlKy

After reading the reviews of this hotel and calling to get prices, I have to say I was a little nervous (in comparison to all the other hotels, I expected it to be more expensive). Upon arriving I was very satisfied. We had a room with a fireplace that overlooked the river outside. They had an excellent fireworks show on Saturday and you could not have asked for a better view from our balcony. It was wonderful. The rooms were very clean and the staff was friendly. We stayed three nights. Overall, we were very satisifed with the motel.

Excellent Find in Pigeon Forge

by TripAdvisor Member sunjld

We just stayed there for 3 nights, Sept. 6 - 9th. It was absolutely great. We had a room that had a refridgerator and a microwave in it.(They come in all of them.) But you could walk right out to the indoor pool from our room. The staff were really nice & friendly. The pool was warm and awsome. The breakfast in the mornings was huge: cereal, doughnuts, bagels, muffins, cinnimon rolls, coffee, milk, orange juice, apple juice, etc. (The juice was great.) The location was just really good too. You are located near everything. We will definitley stay there again.

Favorite Place

When I come to PF I always stay at the Valley Forge. The people who run the place have never been anything but very nice to me. I have had a few personal problems while there, [keys locked in car] and they have gone out of their way to always help. I always get a feel of family there.
Love the location and the atmosphere.

Love the Valley Forge Inn

We have stayed at Valley Forge Inn on many occasions when we have gone to Pigeon Forge. We are always treated nice and the rooms are alway very clean. It is one of our favorite places to stay.

Comments