Braeside Inn

115 Ruth Lane, Sevierville, Tennessee, 37862, United States

More about Braeside Inn

Beyond our Expectations!

by TripAdvisor Member shast9286

Upon arrival, Wendy and Tom personally welcomed us, was very informative and simply made us feel at home! The Inn was very well kept, great smell, clean, homey and much much more! The room was nothing but spectacular... the fireplace just set the room! Great views of the mountains, quiet and peaceful! Breakfast was over the top! We felt at home and enjoyed our stay! We will for sure be visiting very soon!

Relaxing and homey

by TripAdvisor Member cb5266

Wendy and Tom are wonderful hosts and welcome their guests like family. As others have said, the breakfasts and nighttime goodies were amazing! I skipped lunch both days.

Braeside is located in a peaceful place well away from the busy Parkway, and the hosts had great suggestions on shortcuts and activities that would help me avoid the traffic. Still, when I wanted shopping or a quick dinner, they were only minutes away.

The peak of relaxation among the peaks

by TripAdvisor Member superficials

The stay at Braeside Inn ranks as my best stay in the Smokies by far. The atmosphere is quiet and relaxed, and the place is impeccably clean and the views are nice from the cozy back porch. Breakfast was spectacular, Wendy and Tom are fantastic hosts. A pleasant surprise for me were the table chats with them and the other guests. Excellent place, I will recommend it to all of my friends and family.

Perfection across the board!

by TripAdvisor Member ALHRTLY

Our stay at Tom and Wendy's Inn was positively perfect which is a rarity these days. Many people opt to stay in a hotel near or in Gatlinburg and surrounding areas but it is far more convenient to drive away from the busy park and be welcomed at this charming, cozy Inn in Sevierville where you can unwind and enjoy the hospitality. The best way for me to descrivbe our experience is to say that I felt at home - and I can't imagine anything better than that! Between Wendy's keen eye for decor, Tom's flare in the kitchen, and an impecable panoramic view of the Smokies from our room, our experience was nothing short of unforgettable! We will be back...soon!

We drove 17 hrs from Ny to come stay, It was well worth the Trip!!!

by TripAdvisor Member MgLv

Tom & Wendy were Truly wonderdful people. Every thing was 4 STARS ! The food beyond great & I am a cook & are usually unhappy. The room & views were perfect. We wished they were closer to NY so we come and stay w/ them more. Not a place for kids, but for a Peaceful Relaxing getaway it was IDEAL. Wish we could come back. It was well worth the Long drive. Tom & Wendy are Warm, caring, Friendly People! A Must Visit! Thanks again Michelle & Len form Long Island NY

Loved the Braeside Inn

by TripAdvisor Member jburns73

My boyfriend and I needed to escape for a few days and we did just that at the Braeside Inn. It was our first time at a B & B but will NOT be our last!
Great breakfasts and accommodations.
Sweetest Inn keepers!

Excellent Experience!

by TripAdvisor Member jayman154

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at the Braeside Inn. This was our first stay at a B&B and we will definitely be going back sometime. Wendy is an amazing cook and we looked forward to breakfast each morning, as well as the desserts in the evening. I would highly recommend the Braeside Inn to anyone!

Lasting Memories...A Bit Of Heaven On Earth Nestled In The Smokies

by TripAdvisor Member luv2travelKingsport

Upon arrival at Braeside Inn, Innkeepers Tom & Wendy Lynde met us with open arms. The B&B is complete in every aspect of beauty, comfort, cleanliness, warmth, at-home atmosphere, superb decor, and awesome views of the Smokey Mountains. Wendy's healthy gourmet breakfasts included fresh baked muffins and fruit breads and Tom's home-baked whole wheat bread - What a delight! Wendy's evening dessert treats were a warm and delicious surprise! The view from the spacious front porch is breathtaking. Truly a quiet, restful place to leave work, worries and weariness behind. We enjoyed the interaction with Tom and Wendy, learning about their lives and their dream of owning a B&B in the Smokies. They also provided helpful information and recommendations for easier access and travel routes around town including entertainment to consider. Celebrating our golden wedding anniversary was made even more memorable by our experience at Braeside. Overall experience was accentuated by hospitality, comfort, cleanliness, and ambience. Ask Wendy about the pennies! :-)

Best B& B in the Smokies!

by TripAdvisor Member kconard1

Wonderful stay!. The views are some of the best in the smokies. The room was very comfortable, and we loved the whirlpool tub. Food was great.
All around a fantastic place to stay.

Wonderful!

by TripAdvisor Member kmymcy

A beautiful inn! Wonderful Scotish touches. Tom and Wendy were terrfic and the food was just magnificent! We will go back again and again, and reccomend friends! What a great stay!

Comments