1841 Parkway, Sevierville, Tennessee, 37862, United States

Orbitz.com Expedia.com Booking.com

Satisfaction Poor

• This place is a DUMP !

This is the worst. At 60.00 a night this is not a "Bargain Hotel" , some people got their rooms for 30.00 ( that is still too much for this dump) The bed was actually falling apart, my husband sit on the side of the bed & the boxsprings were busted & showing. We could actually see the bed falling apart. We were told they are slowly updating rooms with pillow-top matteress but ours had not been upgraded yet & there were no other rooms, right. Haven't you heard that one before. Once they have you checked in, their attitude is "you deal with it". This place has rooms that should be closed off until "THE UPGRADE" . Don't get stuck on a Saturday night with no time to look for or find a good available room. The bathroom needed cleaning & updating too. After seeing the room I wouldn't touch their pool or breakfast room. The breakfast room was too small & crowded to even walk through, much less , sit down & eat in.
    I did complain to the front desk & all that got me was overcharged for our stay. I have contacted my credit card company to correct that. Other then Keith, the evening check-in person, the rest of the staff might was a poor excuse for service . We will not stay there again ever. There are too many other nice places to stay. Stay away, find a nice, clean, friendly place that deserves your business

Unique Quality: no a one !

Directions: On a corner & At a light . Good dining close by.

More about Days Inn Apple Valley Sevierville

Great Friendly, and Accomidating Service, as usual~

by TripAdvisor Member greenacres37190

All I can say is "WOW"! What a great staff, especially Keith. You get treated like royalty when you stay at the Days Inn Apple Valley.
I will never stay elsewhere when visiting the Smoky Mountains. Thank you again Keith, fo outstanding service, and treating us like family. You are an asset to the hotel:)

Pretty nice place

by TripAdvisor Member bettdon

We just spent 3 nights at Days Inn Apple Valley and really enjoyed our stay. Just like the reviews state, Keith was really nice. We had a very nice Jacuzzi for two in a separate, very large room, which my husband and I enjoyed very much. It was so nice to relax in it after a long day of shopping, etc.

The only complaint was breakfast. The variety wasn't that bad, except they only had two cereal choices, which we didn't care for either. All the other hotel breakfast bars we have experienced have a person servicing the bar, but Keith trys to run it by himself with the assistance of another "Front Desk" employee. The 4-slice toaster had only one slot working and you had to do it about 3 times to get the waffle, etc. toasted enough. They kept running out of coffee and other items and would have to inform the front desk, but Billy would come right in and put more out.

The place was clean and well kept and the price was just right, too. They are supposed to update in 2008. We would stay there again and reccomend it to others.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year at Day's Inn Apple Valley

by TripAdvisor Member littlwoman5615

I had stayed at the Apple Valley Day's Inn, September, 2007. I was amazed with the hotel, the room, Keith and the staff.

When my friend and I decided to head to Tennessee for some major Christmas shopping at the Outlet Malls, I called Keith to book our room. I laughingly informed him we were major coffee drinkers and Keith made sure we had plenty of coffee in our room during our stay.

It was also the weekend that the entire area was lit up for the Christmas Holidays. Keith suggested that we make sure to check out the light displays, which I am so glad he did, they were outstanding, and gave us ideas of where to eat our evening meals.

Keith and the staff are very friendly always with a smile and willing to answer questions and make suggestions and go out of their way for their guest.

I highly recommend the Days Inn of Apple Valley in Seviervelle, Tennessee. It is now my home away from home while I am in Tennessee.

Anna (littlwoman5615)

surprised by the quality

by TripAdvisor Member debcanton

We stayed because of the good reviews from Trip advisor. They were true. This was a very pleasant visit. We were arriving late and I wanted something inexpensive because I knew that we would not be spending much time there. We met Keith upon check in. I told him that he was famous on tripadvisor and he laughed. He said that the staff reviews the trip advisor site to see how to make improvements to the motel. He was extremely friendly and personable. The rooms were very clean. The beds were comfortable. The room had a microwave and a fridge.
Breakfast was adequate. They served waffles, toast, bagels, donuts, muffins, oatmeal, cereal and juices. The motel is a little outdated and it is not as nice as some. It is a budget motel but noone should worry about staying there. We usually stay at hampton inns but we had a very pleasant night at this motel.

Basic motel with outstanding service

by TripAdvisor Member inna215

This is a regular motel with very clean rooms and basic decor. Free parking, free Internet, free breakfast - excellent value for the price! Location is good and easy to find. Plenty of restaurants nearby.

Keith at front desk provides amazing service. You will not get this in any other hotel even 5 star. He remembers every customer and their story. He is extremely helpful, nice, and down to earth. I was there on business and needed to print something in the evening. Keith was kind enough to print my document at 10pm on his computer and bring it to my room - at no charge! What other hotel would do this for you?

My one recommendation for improvement is breakfast. I wish they had some healthier choices like wheat bread instead of only white, yogurt, or more fresh fruit. What they had was fine but just not my choice of breakfast.

Nasty, roach-motel...

by TripAdvisor Member JX1

I can’t possibly imagine why when I booked this motel for my brother, it was rated #1 by Tripadvisor in Sevierville. Out of 17 hotels in this city, it should be 14 or 15 on the list. It is definitely a roach motel at best.

To start, there was only one house keeping lady for the whole motel and if you happen to sleep in passed 10am; your room wouldn’t get cleaned. The rooms had the typical looking run down smell and feel of a roach motel. I took some pictures of the bathroom and I can assure you that they are not Kodak moments. Be careful about booking solely on the so-called ratings of Tripadvisor. There are other hotels with similar prices in this city with better quality than this one.

The Best Days Inn Ever

by TripAdvisor Member SpiffyTiffy

The hotel inside and out was very well kept. The rooms were perfect for the price and very clean. The service was above and beyond. Keith at the front desk was amazing. He made sure our stay was pleasurable. The hotel is at the end of Servierville and the beginning of Pigeon Forge. It is a short drive to all the tourist attractions. I would definitely recommend this hotel and I plan on staying here again when I go back to visit the area.

Outstanding service, great hotel !

by TripAdvisor Member DAPHDALTONGA

I would have to disagree with what the previous poster. The hotel was clean, and the service was great. As always, Keith managed to make us feel very welcome and made us feel like we were at home. He is very good with the children. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. My family travels to the Pigeon Forge area 3 or 4 times a year and stay at the Days inn each time. I have never found the rooms to be anything less than perfect.

great place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member Estay

We stayed here Feb. 9th for a weekend getaway to the sevierville, pigoen forge, gatlinburg area and it was awesome. This hotel is clean,neat, and very affordable. Keith at the front desk was very friendly and quick about getting our rooms. It is extremely convenient to restaurants and shopping also.

Comments