Hidden Mountain Resorts

#14 of 60 hotels in Sevierville
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 292 reviews
KevinHat Oct 15, 2013 at 4:07 PM

I was very disappointed. Our cabin, 4073, was advertised as having a hot tub, but it was broken. After two service calls over two days, the office called to tell us it couldn't be fixed and we were out of luck. I told them I was dissatisfied, and I was given the talk track that they don't know when things in these dated units are going to break, so essentially it was my bad luck. No accommodation or discount was offered, they just expected me to accept being cheated out of this key feature of the property, as if I knew I was taking that risk by staying with them.

The location is good, the unit was fairly clean, and the setting is pretty, but this poor service response in a service business is the overriding factor in my experience.

They put themselves out as a "Christian owned" business, but don't expect them to do the right thing.

Nearby Hidden Mountain Resorts

Hidden Mountain Resorts

• Hidden Mountain Resort
  • Hidden Mountain Hotel Sevierville

Address: 475 Apple Valley Rd, foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, Sevierville, Tennessee, 37862, United S

Amenities at Hidden Mountain Resorts

• Pets Allowed
  • Free High Speed Internet
  • Kitchenette

Sevierville Travel Forum

Need advice about Sevierville, Tennessee? Visit the Travel Forum for Sevierville and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Sevierville hotel reviews