Sevierville Hotels

• Sassy417 profile photo Sassy417
  • Reviews: 172

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Oak Haven Resorts: Cabin in the Mountains

Beautiful secluded cabin rentals atop a beautiful mountain with spectacular views.
My daughter chose to get married here and the ceremony was grand. Now we go back each year just to celebrate and enjoy the clean air and beauty the mountains offer*

Large outdoor swimming pool and cabana, clubhouse, air hockey table, pool table, video games, wrap-a-round front porches with rockers and swings to enjoy the views*
All cabins are fully equipped with appliances and cookware, linens, etc. All you bring is your own food and camera to take lots of pictures because this place will blow you away**

• Opinion of Price: about average

• JPW88 profile photo JPW88
  • Reviews: 2

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Log Cabins: Oak Haven Resort

We have visited the Smoky Mountains every year for the past 6 or 7 years. We always choose to stay at Oak Haven Resort. The cabins are beautiful, and it feels like a home-away-from-home.

The staff is very friendly. On our last visit, we asked if we could look at one of the game room cabins. The receptionist handed us keys to 4-different cabins, and trusted that we would return the keys. We were so impressed that they would be so trusting of us.

The views from every cabin we have stayed in are beautiful. I recommend cabin 59 to those who go as a couple. It's small, so it wouldn't be big enough for 4 adults, but it would easily accomodate 2 adults, and 2 children. My husband and I celebrated our 10th anniversary in February 2004, and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

I have referred my parents and a friend to Oak Haven. My friend and my parents were as impresses as I was during my first stay.

Surprisingly, the cabins are not any more expensive than staying in a hotel room, and you get so much more for your money!

On our last visit, we stopped at the clubhouse to take a look. We never go to the mountains in the summer months, so we have never ventured towards the swimming pool.

The clubhouse contains a gameroom, complete with Air Hockey, Pool, Foosball, and several video games. For the kids, there is a playground outside with some really neat playground equipment.

• Opinion of Price: about average