- Reviews: 1
Sparhawk's: bed and breakfast
I stayed at Sparhawks and would recommend this to someone looking for a peaceful get a way. The room was comfortable and spacious. Donovan is a great inn keeper, lots of suggestions of things to do and places to visit.
Nice water garden. loved the hummingbirds. It is helpful to love dogs, also since he has a collection that are friendly.
Since he is an artist first, the gallery is also a great place to visit.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Lalitha Mahal Palace Hotel
- Lloyds Baia Hotel
- Extendedstay Southfield (26250 American Drive.)
- Four Sails Resort
- El Palacio Boutique Hotel Stes
- Comfort Inn Hot Springs
- Travelodge Dublin City Centre, Rathmines
- Surfrider Resort
- Bedtime Inn
- Waterfront Labuan Financial Hotel
- Kyknos Beach Hotel & Bungalows
- Marquis Los Cabos
- Nalusuan Island Resort
- Landmark Inn