- Reviews: 1
Sparhawk's: bed and breakfast
I stayed at Sparhawks and would recommend this to someone looking for a peaceful get a way. The room was comfortable and spacious. Donovan is a great inn keeper, lots of suggestions of things to do and places to visit.
Nice water garden. loved the hummingbirds. It is helpful to love dogs, also since he has a collection that are friendly.
Since he is an artist first, the gallery is also a great place to visit.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Tortuga Inn & Beach Resort
- Shelley's Hotel & River Restaurant
- Best Western Cabrillo Garden Inn
- Ibis Budapest Emke Hotel
- Hotel Riu Varadero
- Magic Life Sharm el Sheikh Imperial
- Howden Court Hotel
- Bella Vista Hotel & Self Catering Suites
- The Westin Convention Center Pittsburgh
- Artini 2 Cottages
- Canterbury Hotel
- Pagoda Hotel
- Home Sweet Home Seaside Resort