Super 8 Abilene Hotel

Super 8 Abilene
Expedia.com Travelocity Booking.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• HOTEL OF HORRORS

RUN, do not walk away from this motel. I made the mistake of staying here instead of the Day's Inn across the highway. I had stayed at the Day's Inn many times and decided to give the Super 8 North a try. BIG mistake. Where do I begin? I was told I could check in early by the night clerk over the phone. Upon arrival the morning clerk was slightly rude about the misinfomation I was given, but she did let me check in early. My room had a dirty washcloth left on the counter, the bathtub was dirty and held at least 5 hairs and my AC was very loud.

Later on that night, a ROACH crawled over me in the middle of the night!!! Then as I returned from grocery shopping (They do have a nice size refrigerator in the room) one of the stairs had BROKEN in TWO! Literally, it was so rusted through that the base fell and cracked the concrete step in two. The very top step looks like it is about to break too, the rust is way to thick for the metal to hold much longer and another is cracked... All this in just 28 hours in the hotel. I am stuck here till Saturday night, so I scared to see what else will befall me.. hopefully it wont be one of the steps! Oh, and my bathtub won't drain without me holding the plug up...

Unique Quality: Decent size refrigerator, tv was good size, bed was comfy except for the roach in it.

Comments