703 Benge Street, at 1200 S. Cooper, Arlington, Texas, 76013, United States

Parkway Inn Arlington
Orbitz.com Expedia.com Booking.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• the worst stay everrr!!!!

OKAYY so me and my friends are on a trip to six flagsss and you cant belive what happend to us , we been runing around for the past three hours searchign for a hotle , then we found this last motel that was empty , so we said , okay why not , let us stay here , when i frist walked in the door , me and my friends wer tarafieeeeed , the place looked soo old , any second it will fall on us , and not just that , i grabbed my laptop and sat on the bed to see if there is wifi , the wifi signles are soo bad here too , my friend tied up her hair and tried to go to sleep , she asked me ,a re the bed clean , i was uncovering the balnket and you cantttt belive what i saww , IT WAS A BIG NASTTTTT BUG WRITE UNDER THE PILLOW COVERRR omggggggggggggg we all scareameddddddddddddd BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG , everyone jumpppped , we all called our dads who were in the next room ,and we started complaining about sleeping here we wanted to sleep in the car if we could , then our dads said that they found a big buggg in the bathroom too , eww man this is soo nasty , and when my friend went to use the bathroom , she got locked in , and me and my other friend tried to get her out , our shoulders are still sooooo sore from banging on the door trying to get her out , ewww i will never recemmend this to anyoneeee in the world , i would raither sleep right in front of six flags then sleep in thsi dirty ***t!

Unique Quality: its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo baddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

More about Arlington

Sylvestor and meSylvestor and me

Travel Tips for Arlington

Royal Panda Chinese Restaurant

by kd_baby about Royal Panda Chinese Restaurant

If you're looking for some good "Carryout" Chinese food, then this is the place; they even provide good containers. However, if you want to sit at the restaurant, the staff is always friendly. If you're looking for a nice and quite evening with a date, this go here.

Generally, I opt for "Carryout". Try either Moo Goo Gai Pan, Chicken and Vegetables, or Kung Pao Chicken.

Arlington, Texas

by zeeshanrahat

Arlington is a small city in Dallas Fortworth Metroplex, Texas. It is mostly popular for University of Texas at Arlington - that is where i studied in 2001-2002. Its also popular among the locals for the six flags rides park. Parks Mall is a good place for shopping and hanging around. It has lots and lots of shops, an ice rink, artificial rock climbing and an AMC theatre.

The University of Texa at Arlington campus is more than 300 acres big and the University has around 22,000 students. There are many restaurants and shops around the campus. As there is no public transport in Arlington, a School bus takes the students who dont have cars to Walmart and Parks Mall.

Greenery is something you wont miss in Arlington - its covered with trees all over.

Comments