Value Place Hymeadow

13689 Research Blvd, Highway 183 & Hymeadow, Austin, Texas, 78750, United States

Value Place Austin, Texas (Northwest)
Expedia.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Terrible

• Great place for what it is !

I was looking for an extended stay in the Austin area for work and found this gem located in a great area and was wondering about the place considering the price. When I arrived, the staff was very nice and professional and welcomed me with a big Hello. I was checking in and the paperwork was a bit much bit nothing to complain about. I am sure they need it.

I asked for a non smoking room and they called me about a day or two from the day I was to check in which I appreciate. They told me about the property and what I should expect and it was appreciated they took the time to confirm my arrival. I did check in later with my co worker and it was easy even with the office closed for the night. We got in our room and actually looked the room over really well and found nothing wrong at all. The room had a very nice smell of clean and the floor must have just been shampooed or something as it was still drying in some places. I appreciated the clean room and feeling safe in the hotel.

The only downside was the lack of extra towels in the room, us women need one for the hair and one for the body as most of you know. There were enough for us but could have used more since we had a room with 2 beds. I have read all over the place they charge you crazy amounts and keep your deposits. I can tell you that I was charged what we were quoted and all detials were explained to us when checking in, we did get our full deposit back. I can see where some may steal items in the room and then leave us to pay the difference in higher rates. Thank you Value Place for not holding me responsible for someone else's sticky fingers or lack of concern for others property. It was a great stay, very clean and the price was great for us. We will be back.

Directions: Nice area near shopping and dining within walking distance

Comments