MCM Elegante Hotel Beaumont

Tags

Business Travel Golf Seniors
See Amenities
DougWilliams's Profile Photo

Beaumont's highest rated hotel by locals

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 2, 2010

We travel to Beaumont 3-6 times a year. Usually we book 3-6 rooms for a stay of 3-6 nights.
We have tried them all. The MCM is the absolute tops. Best Beaumont has to offer. Is it Houston, Dallas, or San Antonio resort quality? No. But for a City of less than a quarter of a million people, it is excellent.

I've read others giving the hotel a bad rap for construction taking place. Come on people, this city and this hotel have undergone 2 major hurricanes in the past 10 years. Construction was mandated by the storms. Not by choice.

We usually end the year with 125-130 hotel nights in Beaumont. All are booked with the MCM-Elegante.

DSwede's Profile Photo

Best Hotel In town (used to be Hilton)

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 19, 2009

Formerly the Hilton, it was bought and changed into the MCM Elegante. Despite the rather odd neon light sign on the rooftop, the interior decorations and amenities however are still up to par with what you may expect from a Hilton.

The lobby is open, the furnishings are of good quality and very clean. Quite possibly the best stay in Beaumont, and definitely the softest beds I've ever slept on in hotel!

Without a booking, simply walking in, I was quoted a rate of $80.

Unique Quality: There are several conference rooms and banquet halls.
Since it is a business hotel, there is a business center small convenience shop.
There is also a gym and pool.
Free WiFi available throughout the hotel.
Some suites have jacuzzi's.

Directions: Intersections of I-10, HW-69 and Washington St.

Nearby MCM Elegante Hotel Beaumont

• Shuttle Service
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Beaumont Travel Forum

Need advice about Beaumont, Texas? Visit the Travel Forum for Beaumont and ask our Answer Gurus.