Beaumont Hotels

Our Members Say

• strippedsoul03 profile photo strippedsoul03
  • Reviews: 1

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Motel 6 Beaumont Tx: Like Roaches? Then I Recommend Motel 6:)

Well...When we first arrived we got into our room and it being hot that day thought "hey, lets turn the air on that will cool us down!!!" 5 minutes later we were hotter than before. The air didn't work. So I got on the phone and called the Foreigner at the front desk who could barely understand a single word of English. So he comes to the room and assures me i just have to wait five minutes and it will work. I waited 10. He moved us to the room next door. Amazingly enough I didn't know that the room came with about a million other guests. ROACHES!!! dead, alive. Everywhere. Crawling on the walls, on the vanity, one was smashed to death on the back of the bathroom door. Then there was one hanging out in the bed when i pulled the covers down. Phone didn't work. Pizza hut thought i was pranking them. There was no pen or paper for me to leave a list of complaints. Most hotels come with that. the floor was dirty. The maids knock on your door at 8 in the morning. It was just NASTY!!!! oh and no fridge or microwave. Yeah, I DO NOT recommend this place to anyone. and it costs 69 dollars to stay there. oh and half the time they don't answer the front desk phone.

it has a pool.