Value Score No Data
Good For Solo
It's the best in town
The Best Western Texan Inn is the best place to stay in town. That doesn't necessarily mean great things, but it's nice nonetheless. It's just that Beeville is so small that there aren't many choices.
The services, facilities, and amenities are pretty nice. In fact, the service is pretty outstanding; employees literally run when towels are in low supply.
The tiny refrigerators leave something to be desired; but, then again, the Texan Inn isn't billed as a long term stay place; it's just a regular-stay hotel.
Unique Quality: There are three things that stand out (one good, one bad, one interesting):
1) (good) There is a nice little gazebo-like perfect for grilling. And the best part is, there is a grill already there for the convenience of patrons.
2) (bad)The continental breakfast is basically cereal and waffles. Sure, the waffle maker is nice, but the biscuits and gravy are not necessarily a widely liked meal.
3) (interesting) The main lobby has a huge deer head and several skulls...yep, you're in Texas.
Directions: Right off of the 181/59 crossing...it's a small place; you can't miss it.
Popular Hotels in Beeville
2001 Highway 59E, Beeville
2199 Hwy 59, Beeville
1500 N Washington, BEEVILLE, TX, 78102
1601 North St Marys, Beeville
Explore the World
- Comfort Inn Bangor
- Four Seasons Istanbul
- myhotel Pratunam
- Hotel Denit Barcelona
- Hornbill Golf & Jungle Club
- Comfort Inn Riversleigh (1 Nicholson St.)
- Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown
- Bristol Park Hotel Benidorm
- Felipe II Hostal Barcelona
- Domus Orsoni Venice
- Ang's Hotel
- Riverbend Hot Springs
- Anacapri Apartments Gold Coast
- Riad Omar