Fairwinds Executive Inn

Tags

Business Travel Beaches Family Travel
See Amenities

Worst hotel in Brownsville, TX

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 27, 2011

We checked in on March 12, 2011 into room 108. We were scheduled to stay there until March 18th, 2011 at a price of $271.14 for the week). My wife and I went out shopping and when we came back we took a shower. The ceiling in the shower was cracked an so were some of the walls. My wife then tried to use the hair dryer and it came off the wall when she tried to pull it loose from the holder. We checked out the next morning (13th of March, 2011) and was given a check out receipt for one night ($39.99). We then went accross the parking lot and checked into the Value Place and stayed there until the 18th of March. When I got home and checked my credit card charges for our vacation I found that the La Copa Inn (dba: Fairwinds Executive Inn) charged my account for the entire week $271.14. I have called the Inn repeatedly since then to no avail. Even though the clerk who checked me in and out has the infomation and shows that I only stayed one night and should have been charged the $39.99, he said only the Owner Mr. Patel and the accountant Mr. Garza can ok my refund. I have had to get my credt card company involved and as of April 27, 2011 have not been refunded the over charge.
My recommendation is stay away from this place. Go right next door to the Value Place you'll be happy with the rooms and security.

Unique Quality: NONE

Nearby Fairwinds Executive Inn

Amenities at Fairwinds Executive Inn

• Swimming Pool
  • Fitness Center
  • Business Services

Brownsville Travel Forum

Need advice about Brownsville, Texas? Visit the Travel Forum for Brownsville and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Brownsville hotel reviews

La Quinta Inn and Suites Brownsville (5051 North Expressway.)
Bad (2.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review