Best Western Southgate Inn & Suites

See Amenities

Very Pleasantly Surprised

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 12, 2011

I got the information about this hotel through Internet. I called the BEST WESTERN Southgate Inn & Suites to see if there were any rooms available and the gentleman who answered the phone was polite and friendly and said there was a room for me. As soon as I got there I was impressed. The decor is modern and clean looking Hotel. The mattress was spotless and very comfortable. The lobby is great. It has this modern but comfortable feel. The Rooms was clean and Tidy. The beds are comfortable.

Unique Quality: 50 Rooms / 3 Floors Laundry/ Dry Cleaning Service Pets Allowed
Common/Public Areas Accessible to Wheelchairs Business Center Pet Fee Ind
Common Area Wireless Access Laundry Room

Directions: It is easily accessible to leisure parks and shopping centers, which are located to the south. Or enjoy the beautiful Hill Country to the west

WORST EVER!!!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 24, 2011

I made reservations 2 weeks ahead of time and advised of very late arrival and was told it was no problem. When calling to confirm the day of arrival, I was told that I called in and canceled earlier that day. I told the person that was false he said I called in from the same phone number and canceled when I told him there is no way and had the phone records to prove it he put the manager on the line who said the same I told him that was false he yelled he didn't have time for this and I should feel lucky he didn't charge the cancelation fee then hung up. If I had really canceled you better believe they would have charged me. So, do not risk your trip and stay at a place that totally unreliable and run by the rudest man who should be fired.

Unique Quality: The worst management I have ever experienced.

Directions: Keep away.

• Free Parking
  • Business Services
  • Continental Breakfast

Buda Travel Forum

Need advice about Buda, Texas? Visit the Travel Forum for Buda and ask our Answer Gurus.

Buda Travel Guide